Sign in to follow this  
Hippiedruid

Valrei items and avatar of libila showing up when they shouldnt?

Hi, our server has epic settings unchecked, and it also has valrei map disabled (enabled unchecked, override checked). After the most recent update valrei items (purple glowing gems) started spawning on the ground and they crash the server when a player picks one up. I've also just found an avatar of libila... whats going on?

• Like 1

Our server did the same thing, same settings post 1.3 update, no crashes, so no logs.

I haven't been able to replicate the crash; if I can replicate the crash which log files do you want? Do I need to enable devmode for the additional logging? Trying to be a little more clear  we don't want valrei stuff - we are worried of drakespirits spawning and such.

What you are getting are missions, they do spawn on non-epic servers both in WU and in WO.

Pre 1.3 there was a bug that prevented them from working correctly on some servers, this is likely why you didn't see them before.

This has nothing with drakespirits and such spawning. And shouldn't crash the server.

Your logs are either in server.log (if you have modlauncher) or in <gamefolder>/Logs/wurm.log (if you don't). If you get another crash - post those.

• Like 1

Oh alright bdew, thanks. Much less worried now phew. I realize the logs get deleted/overwritten on server startup now after looking at the last one, thank you for telling me where those are :)