Sign in to follow this  
Kurson

How to make long lasting insight meals?

I have 90 hfc, use around 12 ingredients and the resulting 70-80ql meal will only give an hour for a bite, any tips?

Yes, add about another 10 ingredients.

Don't use meals like bangers and mash, because it does not allow for extra ingredients.

My meal of choice is the full house pizza, because you can add just about anything, in any quantity to make a nice long affinity timer.

• Like 1

i use meals cause theres a calculator for meal insights, is there one for pizza? thanks.

The concept is the same, so I use that spreadsheet as a roadmap, but it's not an exact translation.

you could use the spreed sheet ya just got fig out the off set for the dough and suase if if ya use the same both times everything else will line up. prob the cheatest way is to make a simple pizza(lest items in pizzza) with add everthing you can that i have listed(all item i have listed in spreedsheet. test the meal find how far your off add things at the bottom to line you up right then just change your uperstuff and it should line up 99% of the time. you only gota plug in the numbers ya missing. and u can use othere things for them if ya figure them out. items can only be 0-137. you just gota find the items missing and add them.   here is fun part if you change suace it may change the affinty it may not.  ez way to find out make 2 dif suaces (same name) put them into both same item pizza and see if they end up same. then it dont matter how ya make ya suace.

Yes, the ingredients will add the same number, regardless of the meal.

A meat meal with a chopped corn added will benefit the same as a pizza with a chopped corn added.  The affinity number goes up the same increment.