Sign in to follow this  
lawurm

Rename bridges if mayor of deed

Allow the mayor of a deed to rename bridge's that are on deed.

Generally, I'd say that mayors should be able to rename anything that is on their deed, perimeters excluded, so...

+1

• Like 2

I'm on the fence... I like the idea.  However, it's part of history in regards to some of the major bridge works..    In general, +1 to more control over structures.

+1

but this opens some work for gms... to police randoms.. deeding bridges and renaming them as they see fit :wacko:

:ph34r:

• Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 10:52 PM, Finnn said:

+1

but this opens some work for gms... to police randoms.. deeding bridges and renaming them as they see fit :wacko:

Mayor can bash the bridge and rebuild a new one anyway?:ph34r:

So already can rename it, kinda. :P

Its Just an inconvenience to my neighbors really to be missing a bridge and having a long detour. :o

Perhaps if bridges on highways were protected under the highway rule, against name change's and smaller 1 lane bridges were not if deeded. :wub:

On 9/5/2017 at 9:52 AM, Finnn said:

+1

That makes absolutely no sense. GMs already have to worry about ofensive names on structures and Im sure they dont wander around wurm checking for names, but rather, playes report offensive names for GMs to look at. Bridges would make no difference.

• Like 1

*sigh*... you +1'd the same idea..

I just explained how this innocent change allows anyone to deed/change name/disband and rename bridges around the map.. legacy of 1 person or some alliance's work. (not that it currently.. doesn't allow people to deed, bash, disband.. rebuild or skip the last part.. to grief constructions..)

Yes, and its nothing new, its in line with every other working mechanic on deeds, witht he sole exception of the untouchable ships.  So there is no added danger to the "legacy" of one person or alliance.  Im just trying to defuse the fear mongering over such an innocent and inocuous suggestion as, being able to RENAME a bridge that is on your own, payed for property, just like you would be able to do with any other structure you own.

• Like 1