Sign in to follow this  
elentari

[Bug] Mayor getting hunted if he rams house on deed

So i was using a ram to replace one of my villagers stone doors for future slate doors. As i was ramming one of his portcullises i got hunted on my own deed (as mayor). I owned the house so this shouldn't happen. 

Possible ram bug here? Village rep raised by 10 and got hunted for 30 mins. 

Bug..

Were you able to reset your reputation on your deed, also did you have spirit templars.. chasing you?

Nah, as mayor i'm not worried about my templar killing me, it's just that it's stupid that on my own deed i can get hunted for bashing a houseI own. My in village rep was untouched. But I got hunted and the village rep jumped by 10 pts from this crap. 

• Like 1

This has been known with catapults for years... Happened to me 4 years ago when i first left chaos to live on celebration.  After the first shot I was auto-hunted status for days.

Doesn't surprise me the issue is apparent with rams.

Edited by Nomadikhan

I'll add this as part of the hunted status reports that I see already in the list.  When reporting hunted status, please indicate which server you are experiencing the issue.

Just to add some more info: I did the same thing a little while ago (used a ram to bash a few house walls on my deed) and I did NOT get hunted. (That was on Deliverance.) 

Happened on Desertion server, Epic cluster.