Sign in to follow this  
Lucyein

Mind Logic gain

Do any of the crafting actions give better mind logic than the others?

Fletching/carp, smithing, maybe masonry. Panfilling is a good one time boost if you're willing to pay for it.

Is fletching significantly better than the others? Are carpentry ones generally better or are they similar to the smithing skills and leatherworking?

Fletching is the most afk-able/easiest, since you can imp all the arrows with a log, then bsb them and withdraw and they'll all need logs to imp again. I'm pretty sure it's at the top of logic and body control gains too. Smithing is high up aswell but it requires fueling a forge. Leatherworking i haven't done a lot of so i can't comment on it.

I think the arrows were bsbed after imping with carving knife. Does that still work?  I am more interested in mind logic gain right now (but not willing to cook) than how easy it is to do these things tbh. Thank you for the info

I have a feeling that putting arrows in the bsb was slightly changed, not sure they will all need same tool/mats anymore?

They've been 100% logs needed for imp for me every time i've done it in the last month, i do remember it used to be all 5 and you'd sort and use carving knife as it'd be at the top when sorted.

Edit: https://gyazo.com/bd72e88bb32b3d27b60f9e904452c3cc showing it's all logs

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

They did change it so it would be wood always now which kind of sucks.  For Mind Logic, Hot Food Cooking is still one of the fastest.

Thank you all for response. I didnt know about logs... I havent seen many fletchers so I am surprised it actually got nerfed like that.

What is the fastest crafting for mind logic? (with imping involved)

You'll only really see fletchers in chaos and epic and whatnot since making arrows for hunting animals is a massive waste of time, unless you're training your archery for pvp or you don't like fighting trolls.

Easiest is fletching, fastest is HFC if you're good at filling pans, but that'll require 100% of your focus to do.

Is fletching fastest improve based crafting action for mind logic?

I dont think I will be doing hfc.

I'm almost certain it's the most logic per hour, just behind hfc.

Make a few hundred arrows, grab out an inventory full imp all with logs, then bsb and take out again to get them all needing log imp again. It'll give almost equal amounts of carpentry too so it's not like it's a wasted skill if you don't use a bow.

2 hours ago, Lucyein said:

Is fletching fastest improve based crafting action for mind logic?

I dont think I will be doing hfc.

Unless you purely want to train Mind Logic and never anything else in future, go with fletching.

If you plan on doing other skills as well though, fletching will likely be a waste of time for you. Better to train a bit longer, but get Mind Logic + a useful/interesting skill for you at the same time rather than doing it with fletching a bit faster only to then train the other skills anyway.

I am grinding fletching atm.  was 1.00 10 days ago, I am currently 67 and will be 70 tomorrow.   By far the best skill gain for carpentry, mind logic, and body control I've had in years.

Let's just say I was 82 carpentry, and after finishing bowyery to 70 and taking fletching to 67 so far.. I am now almost 88 carpentry and have gained nearly 2 full points in ML which brings me to 53~.  Not to mention the nearly 2 body control I've gained.

Edited by Nomadikhan

I did fletching to get 21 bc and used the bsb trick with arrow practice.  That is still the fastest way to get horse riding. HFC is the fastest way to improve ml with the herbal tea making just behind it.  Filet meat cook, remove add a chopped veggie with the cooked meat.  It is boring, it is all consuming, but for time spent versus skill gain nothing comes close to HFC for ml