Sign in to follow this  
Botte

Looking for Work

Hey, I'm a newbie holed up near Blossom on Pristine and I was looking for a bit of work so I can start making those sweet silvers (and help you with your tasks?).

I have a small rowboat so I should be okay to work at any Freedom location; coastal preferred since I don't have any other reliable means of transportation, sorry.

If you're interested, please PM me here or in-game (Botte) so we can discuss whatever you need done.

Hi there.  I am killing ore veins in a tunnel I have made and like to help people out with small jobs.  I have some you can pound on if you want.  I'll offer you 3s for 3k actions.  Basically 10 large crates worth.  Since I already have more then enough creation ore as it is, you can have what you mine, crates included if you want them.  I can offer you a bed to sleep in, and will come and get you as well.  Let me know if you are interested.

If you decide to do less then the 3k ore, I will pay you for what is in the crates when you are ready to call it quits with a limit of up to 3s.