Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Name and Shame - Loneshark (Cosiupl)

Pretty simple story, pretty short story.

This guy, and his friends Acripl and Dxvin went around and pretty much had a go at every kingdom on Chaos. CosiuPL had looted myself and duce personally when we were in JK, and we had caught him looting MR as one of its own members in its final days, and I can't confirm but we had heard rumors he had looted Abralon, so we could use some clarification on that.

This player made a new toon under the name of Loneshark, and joined our kingdom on Chaos (The Crusaders). He proceeded to lie about who he was and his experience in the game, along with a new IP, only to be brought to our attention by another player who had it accidentally slipped to him.

We proceeded to KKL Loneshark and found, you guessed it, more stolen goods.

Be wary, now that he has pretty much been evicted from Chaos, we don't want him going around on Freedom doing the same. As for his friends, we known Acripl was personally involved with the JK thefts, and we are not sure on Dxvin's involvement.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 12

He stole a Drakeset that was in a locked chest in Abralon when he was in same kingdom

Edited by Aonime
  • Like 2

Seriously.. why do people keep stealing, it's getting annoying now. I get that it's a sandbox game but this is becoming a constant trend in this community which is a shame. Hopefully he is dealt with by the GMs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Niki said:

Seriously.. why do people keep stealing, it's getting annoying now. I get that it's a sandbox game but this is becoming a constant trend in this community which is a shame. Hopefully he is dealt with by the GMs.

But by definition if someone wants to be a thief in a sandbox game they should be able to.

Because its a sandbox

Sandbox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 4

A thief of my enemy is still a thief. We will not tolerate and will not be looking to accept such members into our little Chaos community.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, FranktheTank said:

But by definition if someone wants to be a thief in a sandbox game they should be able to.

Because its a sandbox

Sandbox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And so too ... by definition... can Players think it's wrong to steal, disagree with it, and warn others. They can't stop others from doing it but NOTHING stops them from not liking it or disagreeing with it. In a Sandbox game not only is the Dark possible but so too is the Light and everything in between.

Sandbox

@Propheteer thanks for the head's up. Much appreciated.

Edited by geode
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Aonime said:

He stole a Drakeset that was in a locked chest in Abralon when he was in same kingdom

Phhhhh nice story bro. Never had stolen anything from Abralon

Edited by LoneSharkk

8 minutes ago, LoneSharkk said:

Seems trust worthy. I'll take him at his word. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, LoneSharkk said:

Doesn't even deny stealing all the other things or stealing from Crusaders.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Propheteer said:

Pretty simple story, pretty short story.

This guy, and his friends Acripl and Dxvin went around and pretty much had a go at every kingdom on Chaos. CosiuPL had looted myself and duce personally when we were in JK, and we had caught him looting MR as one of its own members in its final days, and I can't confirm but we had heard rumors he had looted Abralon, so we could use some clarification on that.

This player made a new toon under the name of Loneshark, and joined our kingdom on Chaos (The Crusaders). He proceeded to lie about who he was and his experience in the game, along with a new IP, only to be brought to our attention by another player who had it accidentally slipped to him.

We proceeded to KKL Loneshark and found, you guessed it, more stolen goods.

Be wary, now that he has pretty much been evicted from Chaos, we don't want him going around on Freedom doing the same. As for his friends, we known Acripl was personally involved with the JK thefts, and we are not sure on Dxvin's involvement.

Hmm.. Thanks for warning about a thief. But I wonder, who gives out IP information from the staff? This information is not public.

They get the ip from their private forums.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

Because its a sandbox

Sandbox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ToS say.. no sticky.. picky.. on PvE servers tho:wacko:

As much as I am enemies with the kingdom this happened to, I am very sorry this has happened.

Ivr been on ththe receiving end of behaviour like this more than most and all I can say is that it is a horrible experience.

Well done on catching him. 

• Like 1

Hm..... what happened to all the "Is ur flt, lurn tu sacoor ur stuffz" and "If u dnt wana git robt, kom tu PvP" from when a Freedomer posts one of these?  Tsk tsk tsk.

You are all mad xD that was years ago what i did, most of that ###### isnt true about MR and Abralon still i didn't stole anything from crusaders, just stole some crap from JK with arci and dx but that was long time ago.. damn people.

51 minutes ago, LoneSharkk said:

You are all mad xD that was years ago what i did, most of that ###### isnt true about MR and Abralon still i didn't stole anything from crusaders, just stole some crap from JK with arci and dx but that was long time ago.. damn people.

Dont you guys get it? Hes reformed now. Took the clases, did the time. Hes all legit.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mordraug said:

Hm..... what happened to all the "Is ur flt, lurn tu sacoor ur stuffz" and "If u dnt wana git robt, kom tu PvP" from when a Freedomer posts one of these?  Tsk tsk tsk.

Isn't me who posts this sortve thing, considering the entire reason i posted it was to warn you guys. (primarily freedomers, people who have no primary interaction experience with this individual.)

The majority of the damage he dealt was done months ago and what was done recently was already recovered, but if you are adamant on pushing your blatantly ignorant PvE vs PvP ###### in every single thread you see, i guess you are free to do so.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 3