Sign in to follow this  

As the title says : pc on the main

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Odynn

No need to PM me, just checking the value with the current market, no plan on selling it right now.

Always open on advises on skills to bump.

Nota: 15 Hierophant of the path of knowledge

Green tome / Black Tome / Blood of Angels / Scrolls of binding / Giant walnut used on him.

Train LMS to 90, switch to insanity.... after that 1500 + Euros imo

when i sold char and market together was easy 1k but my toon got only few 90+skills....    i would not let account like this for less then 2k €  without scale :D  so nacked.  this is not pvp acc.  but great  for pve needs.

mybe auction will work out nice ...  with 1 month timer :D

Nice account. 1500 euro minimum. Realistically upwards of 2500 but might slow down around 1800k-2200k.

Ummmmm what? You are just curious, right? You can't quit. Account is ######, no value, only the player has worth ;)

• Like 8

According skills it seems about 1500eur, but real price is speculating if y see situation in wurm in these days. If someone want try skilled char, its probably better buy WU and set all to 99 and save money ant time. But dont like sell char, if buy it someone stupid it destroy whole char

Edited by murda

beautiful job Odynn! The right buyer will go 2k on this or more.  Anyone investing that much on a toon doesn't care if the game is going to be around for 10 more years or 10 months.  They just want the best now, because they can afford it.

To increase value from a pvper's standpoint you should level:

Shortbow/longbow to 70, archery to 90.

Huge axe to 90.

Large Metal shield to 90. (work together with Defensive fighting/shieldbashing to get some skill there aswell)

Animal Taming to atleast 70.

Locksmithing to 90. (can use this to work on lockpicking and perhaps more metalurgy by making lockpicks out of bronze/steel)

Atleast Start on Lockpicking (can be worked on together with anything since you just need a locked small chest in inventory and just lockpick every 10 minutes)

• Like 1

thanks to everyone so far, give some good value ideas (and the need to crank out some extra skills).

• Like 3

nice account I would buy it if it ever went for sale

you can't leave, you and a few others are Wurm

oh and if i didn't think my wife would leave me, i would have tried to offer you 100$cnd bi-weekly for a yr, , but the 5k i spent on wurm my first 5 yrs and the 200 i spent last week, she would leave,  but man, i would have a lot of free time to play with that awesome account ;-)

Edited by validate
  • Like 1