Sign in to follow this  
Trevize

Sold, close please

Sold, close please

Edited by Trevize

I would say 300 to 350.  Cause nothing much for fighting and weapon skills also non sotg.  But this is my opinion

I'd PC it at 400-600, depending on the buyer. It's a really great account, but would be worth a lot more if it had a few more 90+ skills. 

My PC puts this account at 350 at its lowest based on stats alone. And upwards of 500 at the very very max when taken into consideration mediation farming and the mixed other stuff. 400-425 is more or less my PC.

Nice account but missing a lot on both sides of the spectrum pve/pvp.

• Like 1

Ok I have taken a moment to do my analysis on this. This is an excellent character for a high end starter. The account is very bare bones but it has excellent base skills for someone who wants to come into the game and have a world of skilling to experiment on, without having to worry about working on base stats (body, med, etc). Now on to the specifics.

The account pricing starts at a base 100e with PoK and med level. This is a hard skill to grind and it has the correct path for a freedom account. 100 farming  and 60+ body stats cant be ignored of course, raising the value even further. 

The account has also excellent gathering skills, an impressive amount of Soul Depth, and 70+ leatherworking, so it has a base to work from, but not much else in the crafting department. Thw fight skills arent bad for freedom but freedom toon fight skills dont add much value given they arent much use. Other skills are very basic, and add little to no value to the account at its point.

I am comfortable to say this account is worth 340-370e, based on recent sales of similar accounts and value of its core skills. Its an excellent bare bones account, but lacks too much in the way of skills. This pricing does not include any remaining premium time.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1