Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Horses on enemy deed can be lead by some, not by others

branded animals do this some time on chaos to even in kingdom. def a premistions porb

16 hours ago, icbash said:

branded animals do this some time on chaos to even in kingdom. def a premistions porb

not branded and no gear.

Edited by Propheteer

I had this happen on exo at the last rift, only thing i can think of was it had a bridle.

Horse was branded.

Edit: also off deed.

Edited by lawurm

18 hours ago, Propheteer said:

No difference, just the account, everyone using halter rope.

I can explain this for you as hots already found this out and reported it and explained how to reproduce it over a year ago in a large server bugs thread I created called Epic Permission Issues, where a list of around 15 known bugs with the permission system were reported with current faulty and potential intended behavior included, most of which like this one were never fixed.

When on an enemy deed, the right click option for lead is hidden for you bc of the new permission system checks.  Oddly enough, the action is still allowed despite this.  To lead the horses, you need to use a keybind rather than right click. Anybody with a lead keybind is able to lead horses on enemy deeds, while those without a keybind will find themselves unable to do so. 

Best of luck,

Not gurn 

• Like 3