Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Warning : Skorpionek

20 minutes ago, MaurizioAM said:

So COD is the new layaway plan?

Thats what it looks like yeah. Hah!

Greetings Wurmians,

As of this moment, the character Skorpionek is never going to be picking up any item from the mail again. If you have anything sent to them, expect it to come back after the 14 days. If you plan on sending anything... well, you'd just be losing access to your item for 14 days. The inability to pick up items had nothing to do with mail related matters.

This has been a public service announcement.

Regards,

Jberg (Game Master)

• Like 8

Well i guess i have seven more days of waiting to get my item back.  It is good to know this has resolved itself in one way or another but i have to admit my curiosity is piqued as to why, lol

Thanks for the information and will be watching for my items return. 

Edited by Kegan

I think that the whole issue would be easily solved if the sender could set a COD deadline. Lets say that the default deadline for picking up a COD item from mail is one day but allow the sender to increase that deadline up to 14 days.

Occasional during a sale when I'm not sure the buyer is legit, I'll say to them that I will mail something like a wood scrap to them with the full price of the item they are buying. After they have picked up the wood scrap and paid, I will then mail the item they purchased to them, no charges attached.