Sign in to follow this  
Yiraia

Trade Chat Strikeout

WTB high ql pickaxe

- Blown by several messages -

Messages go on for a long time... way after finding the right person. Would it be difficult to add an option to turn "WTB high ql pickaxe" to "WTB high ql pickaxe" by right clicking to indicate that the person has completed what they would like? I understand people can respond "WTB i have found my offer, im good now" but that just looks unsatisfying in a trade chat.

I think what would be nice and useful, is a Bulletin board style trade "Chat".

Where people could list individual sales, services, bulk sales, etc.   with search options that could limit what is displayed.

Then have the post use the stikethrough font to show a removal or sale, and have this last 48 hours.  So that people can get a feel for the market.

Maybe a limitation on the number of posts you can have at a time??  and or it requires paper, ink etc to be posted to the board.

Edited by Tallios

not that useful to be worth the work it requires.

I'd rather look for an option to search trough forum shop posts and find the best combo of QL/Cast/Price.

Your 'problem' is solved by the 3rd time you buy/get a tool imped from 2-3 different people... chances are.. next time you need that done.. at least 1 of them will be online, unless you wish to fish for random traders every time.;)