Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Premium reward titles, possible improvement for the future plan?

So I've been subscribed for exactly [20:04:58] You have been premium consecutively for 42 months since Dec 2013. This is not counting previous months before the loyalty system implementation. 

I have all these titles so far:

Soldier of Lomaner
Rider of Lomaner
Chieftain of Lomaner
Ambassador of Lomaner
Baron of Lomaner/Baroness of Lomaner
Jarl of Lomaner/Countess of Lomaner
Duke of Lomaner/Duchess of Lomaner
Provost of Lomaner
Marquis of Lomaner/Marchioness of Lomaner

I checked the code and found these titles, so does anyone know how many months I need to get?

Grand Duke of Lomaner/Grand Duchess of Lomaner
Vice Roy of Lomaner
Prince of Lomaner/Princess of Lomaner

I realize some people are bugged in the system when it comes to loyalty rewards, but I've been getting titles so I'm curious. I wish the system would improve eventually, it's a shame it's just a yellow potion and a title every few months. Without sounding like a entitled brat, but in my humble opinion 42 months subscribed consecutively should mean something else. When the first loyalty system was implemented people with prior months got rewarded with all sorts of goody's including transmutation rods, tons of seryll lumps etc why can't that happen again?

Thanks.

• Like 6

in Wurm postage is free...seryl lumps and transmutation rods and stuff are not.. but I agree .. the system needs to be looked at and maybe a reward that doesn't equate to somebody taking said item and without a thought in their head turning around and auctioning it on the forums..  for then what is  the purpose might well just have kicked back a discount.. I like the picnic baskets I still use mine consistently..its ok I guess too that other people don't value their handiness and pass them on to newer players or unpremiumed players to enjoy them as well... anyhow.. its all in the post/..

Mirrors as rewards for loyalty would be awesome as well. I know a lot of people who would like to change their looks. Having it as a milestone achievement after being premium for certain amount of time would not be a bad idea.

What do you get if you have over 130 months of premium?

3 hours ago, Shazaam said:

What do you get if you have over 130 months of premium?

A shaming.

• Like 1

Well I'm coming up to my re-preming day in the next week, the only thing I'll likely reprem for is the rifts.  Be nice to have something extra to sweeten the pot; say some really useful items one you pass the 2 year subscription mark.

Seems like 42 months should have a Douglas Adams related title :)

18 hours ago, Asciana said:

A shaming.

An automatic removal of my account from the database with a twitter tag "Shazaam has REALLY won the game"

• Like 1

Just got the Grand Duke title, been premium consecutively for 54 months since Dec. 2013

On 4/29/2017 at 2:07 AM, Psalamon said:

in Wurm postage is free...seryl lumps and transmutation rods and stuff are not.. but I agree .. the system needs to be looked at and maybe a reward that doesn't equate to somebody taking said item and without a thought in their head turning around and auctioning it on the forums..  for then what is  the purpose might well just have kicked back a discount.. I like the picnic baskets I still use mine consistently..its ok I guess too that other people don't value their handiness and pass them on to newer players or unpremiumed players to enjoy them as well... anyhow.. its all in the post/..

I Know this post was old ^ But Im sure GMs/Devs could make NON-trade able Versions of Anything. Which definitely would open the Ability for much better forms of rewards.

8 minutes ago, Wulfmaer said:

Just got the Grand Duke title, been premium consecutively for 54 months since Dec. 2013

Congrats ? I never play long enough to get this stuff. But i maybe if it was better I would? Idk.. Maybe a lot of people would.

18:24:51] You have been premium a total of 39 months until Dec 2013.
[18:24:51] You have been premium a total of 60 months since Dec 2013.
[18:24:51] You have been premium consecutively for 60 months since Dec 2013.

Still no Vice Roy or Prince titles ?

4 minutes ago, Davy said:

18:24:51] You have been premium a total of 39 months until Dec 2013.
[18:24:51] You have been premium a total of 60 months since Dec 2013.
[18:24:51] You have been premium consecutively for 60 months since Dec 2013. 

Still no Vice Roy or Prince titles ?

From what I can tell, Viceroy is at 70 months and Prince is at 100(!) months.

• Like 1

Not a viceroy yet either

[16:55:14] You have been premium consecutively for 58 months since Dec 2013.

4 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

From what I can tell, Viceroy is at 70 months and Prince is at 100(!) months.

they should lower that tbh