Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Easter Eggs

So with my accounts I ended up with 4 Easter eggs, now I assumed that to get the stuff out of the egg you must let the egg decay, so far 3 eggs decayed and 3 goose eggs layed, yup, zip, nadda, zero.

My last egg I shoved into my lmc as I just as well save it as let it rot to nothingness.

Wish I had known from the start that these eggs were just decorations.

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

How are you letting them decay?

Keep in mind that the contents pop out onto the tile, regardless of container

yeah they fall out to the ground if in a cart, chest, etc. had to pack the ground to find mine. And btw if you butcher a dead bunny it pops a egg out called Easter Bunny Easter egg. lol

• Like 1

If the eggs kept in a container contents will drop below the container, have topush the container to next tile

I got an opal out of one, it's random.

Make sure it's not under the container it was in, if it's in a cart or something it could have dropped out while moving as they spawn their loot on the ground instead of in containers.

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Seriously? How am I supposed to know that, and see it happen, have you seen the stuff I have piled up at my place, will look around the floor, do they fall through floors too? As I left the eggs in a dredge in a coffin on the second floor of a building.

Okay in a item pile 2 floors directly below where I had them stored, this:

IiCmGG9.jpg?1

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

@Retrograde Couldn't there be some way to get the eggs to 'hatch' safely ondeed/indoors?

Put it in a large chest inside your deed, or put it in a offdeed locked house.

@Oblivionnreaver

On 4/26/2017 at 7:51 AM, Retrograde said:

--edit

2 hours ago, Wonka said:

If only there was a wiki page, documenting exactly how they work.  Yup, that'd be great.

If only somebody were to actively reflect game changes from patch notes to wiki pages.. and add history(properly update) there 'be no nubs in wurm:D

Edited by Finnn

22 hours ago, JakeRivers said:

Seriously? How am I supposed to know that, and see it happen, have you seen the stuff I have piled up at my place, will look around the floor, do they fall through floors too? As I left the eggs in a dredge in a coffin on the second floor of a building.

Yup, your inability to organise your crap is definitely the dev's fault.  What a pity easter eggs are a brand new, just-released feature, that hasn't already been around for ages.  If only there was a wiki page, documenting exactly how they work.  Yup, that'd be great.

• Like 1