Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

[FIXED] Cannot build fence under left or right rendered arch on East side of structure

A fence cannot be built on the East side of a structure, rendered half arches.

Affecting only a single, freshly rebuilt house, all sides work, only the 2 tiles of East sho the error: [22:22:46] There is a fence or wall there. Action not allowed.

Can build fence under other structures on the East side (tested on a brick arch). There had been fences at the very same location under the previous building of the very same layout (but single timber arches back then).

Hello,

Find myself in a similar situation.

Have a building 12 story high, last story is with slate arcs.

I can build a fence on the west and north side but not on the east and south side.

The option fence does not come and if i chose add to crafting windows i get : [20:27:36] There is a fence or wall there. Action not allowed.

HLCsQZx.jpg

this is happening to me as well, was just about to put up a new post when I saw yours.  This really puts a damper on some nifty design plans for my new stables...

Verified and added to the list.  Thanks for the report.

I just encountered the same problem last evening. New sandstone left and right arches. Fences are built perfectly fine under them on North side of building... not even getting the fence option when trying to build on South side. This prevents me from using this building for it's intended purpose. Been almost a month since this bug was first reported. When can we except it to be taken care of and allow us to continue building?

It should be fixed with the next update as it's fixed and verified on the test server.

• Like 3