Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Non Decay decoration on deed.

Well, either a bug or an oversight, but items that count as decoration and which do not decay on deed (wine barrels, easter eggs, planterss to name a few) will decay in a container on the same deed. Which was a good trick for the easter eggs but a really bad ones for anything else that shouldn't normally decay.

• Like 1

Same with Kingdom Flags on deed.  They take decay ticks all the time on my deed.  I would think a flag would be decor and not decay, but it does.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

Same with Kingdom Flags on deed.  They take decay ticks all the time on my deed.  I would think a flag would be decor and not decay, but it does.

That was addressed some time ago, you might need to double check to confirm that it still occurs. 

Still happening, and still tagged as bug, last fix didn't fix it.

Also other decorations taking damage on deed, like small copper braziers - they are light source (lamps) and also they do not make piles, so should be treated as decorations or lamps, same for turrets, at least on PvE they are purely decorative, but taking heavy damage on deeds, planted or not.

4 silver altars decayed away on my deed. They were 1-5ql, so probably got instakill ticks.

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

That was addressed some time ago, you might need to double check to confirm that it still occurs. 

I'll double check them all today and make sure repaired and post if they take damage again.  I posted today because one had decay on it on deed, but I honestly don't remember last time I repaired that one flag I repaired today.

By chance is this the same with lamps in your inventory?  My personal light takes damage when it's off.  Don't know if it's related to the same kind of bug code.

• Like 1