Sign in to follow this  
ilikeguitars01

WTS Account: ColSandicus

80-100 euro, mostly because it has so much premium left.

Ready to sell and looking for offers.  Looking to sell the whole package as one......the toon, weapons, armor, and tools

hold out you've got some good skills that take time.. and look how developed your extra fighting abilities ate compared to your fighting skill.. things like bowmanship two handed sword small maul you when I had 70 fighting ii only had 50 ish longsword and 35ish normal fighting so you are a strong fighter for 70 fs.. and with all the strength training form mining, woodcutting etc.. this is a great fighting character.. holdout I got 75 euros for psalmon and yours is a way stronger fighting character at 70 fighting... this toon would do great at rifts .. a serious contender.. snd its got all the makings to be a serious plate smith except some work need in coal piles and actual plate smithing..

The armor is worth more than 50s by itself.( at least it used to be)  I was hoping to avoid the hassle of selling everything individually, but if someone just wants the character naked I will sell it for 100 euro.  Otherwise with all the tools weapons and armor I would expect a whole lot more.  How about someone give me a realistic value of what everything is worth and lets go from there.  I would think around 220-250 euro but I haven't been keeping up with todays rates.

Not even close, bud. A full set of drake 90ql goes for 85-90s today. All you have is a mix of seryl and drake pieces that I have no idea where the it came from. Using drake with seryl chain negates the bonus you get from the movement speed from drake.

When selling bulk, you have to take a hit on the total value of the items being sold. A full set of seryl plate I have seen sell anywhere from 40-60s. You are selling a combination of plate, chain and Seryl people will definetely have to either sell or somehow replace to make it workable. Perhaps a nice custom looks job, but custom is a hard sell. I for one am Interested on the drake but no way I would pay for the seryl chain.

Other than the armor set I dont see anything remotely interesting on the assets. Bulk price for this account plus assets is at 135-165. You will definetely get much more by selling items individually but you get to do the legwork. 

You just cant realistically expect a high payout out of a low tier starter account with a patchwork of armor and no outstanding assets. I would even wager its a hard sell at 135s, but you might find buyers.

My suggestion is do the legwork and sell your assets apart then make an auction on the naked account. You will end up getting a better deal.

Edited by Angelklaine

Thanks for your input and putting a perspective on value Angelklaine. I will take your advise into consideration. 

3 hours ago, ilikeguitars01 said:

Thanks for your input and putting a perspective on value Angelklaine. I will take your advise into consideration. 

Good to hear. I put effort on my aprissals instead of just guesstimating. Seeing people taking it seriously is reward enough for my efforts. I wish you the best of luck friend.

I've been an on an off player for a long time. I don't keep up with prices well. It seems things aren't worth near what they used to be. I appreciate your honest evaluation. 

Selling account by itself. PM offers. Also, Affinity is butcher knife. and currently on the Path of Insanity lvl 6 and is ready for the next question

Angelkaine first you say 40-50 then when somebody pipes up about it and defends said account you sunddenly triple your appraisal.. I for one will steer clear from your fluctuating advice in the future sorry to say.. and by the way..what do you think now.. 40-50 or 135euro.. hehe..

ps sorry ilikeguitars .. my apologies but you did need a serious appraisal which I am not qualified to give besides telling what I was paid for my character whom I quoted in my original msg but I think you deserve better than somebody who hasn't been around tpoo long giving uyou a slap in the face.. besides we are vets right.. I wish you the best on your sale and ill take the seryl chain if my finances look good on my payday but sorry the other pieces are out of my price range..  take care..

Edited by Psalamon

9 hours ago, Psalamon said:

Angelkaine first you say 40-50 then when somebody pipes up about it and defends said account you sunddenly triple your appraisal.. I for one will steer clear from your fluctuating advice in the future sorry to say.. and by the way..what do you think now.. 40-50 or 135euro.. hehe..

ps sorry ilikeguitars .. my apologies but you did need a serious appraisal which I am not qualified to give besides telling what I was paid for my character whom I quoted in my original msg but I think you deserve better than somebody who hasn't been around tpoo long giving uyou a slap in the face.. besides we are vets right.. I wish you the best on your sale and ill take the seryl chain if my finances look good on my payday but sorry the other pieces are out of my price range..  take care..

What you fail to realize was his first post was just the character. I apprised that. Then he changed it with all assets. I apprised that. Then he sold assets and now is back to just the account. Nothing I can do if people change their original post. His offer fluctuated, not my apprisal.

You on the other hand, can check to see the date of the op's last edit. Or maybe read the whole thread. There are indications of that there as well.

@Psalamon

Sorry for the confusion.  At first I just asked for a PC for the character.  The appraisal was 80-100 euro with premium until Dec. 6th. It was then stated that the appraisal wold only be 40-50 without premium.  When I decided to sell I wanted to sell the character with all of my assets.  The appraisal was 135 euro but was suggested to sell the assets individually.  I decided to do that. So instead of creating a new thread I just edited this one.  I guess that is my bad.  I am only selling the character here. The appraisal is 80 to 100 euro.  Angelklaine's appraisals have not wavered.