Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

[FIXED] items stuck between cave and bridge when pushed underground

Pushing items (in my case beds) in a cave to a tile where a bridge starts above on the surface will get the item bug out from the cave - it disappears in the cave and is visible on the bridge but cannot interact with, The item model is darker than normal just like when you look at items from the surface which are in the mine but poke out from the rock surface. Needed GM help to recover the beds (thank you!).

Spoiler

The setup where the bug can be reproduced with 100% success):

* 1 tile long bridge on the surface, connecting 3rd level of a building to the ground

* a cave fully mined out under the building and bridge

* all the cave tiles where I can test are within a structure in the cave - I have no spot to test if this happens pushing items when not inside a structure.

* bug is present wither when pushing items on the cave groundfloor or on a higher level of the cave dwelling

* same issue when pushing towards the tile of the bridge from either end

* happens only when pushing onto the tile where the bridge begins (longwise), I can push items from the bridge tile without issue.

* if trying to push items in the cave sideways to the bridge direction under the bridge tile the following error is shown in the event when I reach the tile border: [10:38:07] You cannot move that item into the bridge. Same message if the bridge tile above is the middle tile of a 3 tiles wide bridge.

Only the item entering a bridge tile is buggy, can push items inside the cave under the same bridge tile if the item does not cross the tile border or when exiting the tile in question.

This happens very frequently when pushing items over bridges. I have had a lot of tickets about this.

Wonka, it is not possible to interact the item from anywhere.

Sklo, fun thing is that it is popping to the surface from the cave layer.

Same issue is present if I try to push an item across the ground tile border of a bridge even 7 floors above ground level.

Just tested it at the original location after the current bugfixes, could easily push an item around the bugged tiles now. No errors, no issues. Thanks for the fix!

• Like 1