Sign in to follow this  
Ausimus

AusMods (Consolidated List) New WhiteListing Mod

15 hours ago, Brian said:

No, I don't know of any mods that would be needed. I think they have to be sealed, though... we use wax sealing kits.

Oh, okay.  That's good news!  And I agree it would be great if meals could be kept undamaged in merchants.  It would save our Cook a lot of headaches.

We have discovered that foods stay fresh in the mail until you accept them.... and apparently, they stay hot as well.

• Like 1

RE: Poll Spawner

I added this to my LAN server to try it out with spawnRiftCreatures = false, then flew around the world for 15 minutes without finding even a single rift wood or crystal.  Our intention is to spawn the rift items without the mobs.  Did I do something wrong in my config?  

nm, works just fine on my online server.

Edited by Batta

RESOLVED:  when I added names using the wand (as you instructed, lol) I saw the correct formatting.

@AusimusI'm having trouble with the WhiteList mod.  What is the proper formatting for the list?  I tried listing the names one per line, and only the GMs could get in.  Then I tried all on one line with a comma and space between them, but got the same result.  Right now, we have it disabled until I get the official instructions.  🙂

Edited by Batta

On 3/9/2021 at 3:21 PM, Batta said:

RESOLVED:  when I added names using the wand (as you instructed, lol) I saw the correct formatting.

@AusimusI'm having trouble with the WhiteList mod.  What is the proper formatting for the list?  I tried listing the names one per line, and only the GMs could get in.  Then I tried all on one line with a comma and space between them, but got the same result.  Right now, we have it disabled until I get the official instructions.  🙂

Could be something broke with an updated version of WU compared to the version of the game the mod was built on. Will take a look at it.

Hello 😃

Is the Poll Spawner working at some servers?

For me, since months we get no rift mobs or items, maybe i miss any update? lol

Eject

Hey Aus,

Have you shared any of your private mods from calypso or are there still just in use there?