Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Creepiest Easter Ever

Today, Easter Sunday, my server has had Easter Bunnies spawning every few minutes.  Most of them are spawning, then instantly dying. Near every spawn town, we have long rows of Easter Bunny corpses, all in neat little rows, making for a very macabre Easter.  More are spawning, as I type this, and dying instantly.  I have picked up literally HUNDREDS of bunny corpses, so far.

Is this normal?  Or is it a serious glitch that somebody needs to know about?  Very creepy.

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

none here either, be good if you could turn em into bunny stew lol. I know not nice, but you haven't seen the damaqe they can do, they're a major pest here. farmers have to hire shooters here to get rid of them.

Oooo, oops!

So last year we implemented automatic spawning, but the problem was they were spawning at too old an age, and then instantly died, which caused them to spawn again.

It's been fixed in WO in preparation for Easter, but the fix didn't make it to WU in time.

age at which they spawn maybe? r.i.p. easter bunnies

5 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

It's been fixed in WO in preparation for Easter, but the fix didn't make it to WU in time.

shame on you, no respect for our easterbunnys ;))

The hundreds and hundreds that spawned (and are STILL spawning) are all young or adolescent.  But almost entirely young

post a pic lol, I find that if I "spawn" wild boars they do pretty much the same thing, I got message yesterday saying the easter bunny had arrived, but my deed is 700 tiles wide, and 400 deep so I have no idea where it went, I've had a pretty decent hunt for it, but cant find it, probably gone now lol.

• Like 1

Would also love to see a picture (for the lols)

• Like 1

What if they are not dead.. just deadly drunk.. and unable to hide eggs? :huh:

yeah i found a bunny near of my startertown and its alive and very sweet :) but all around a lot of "human corpses" named easterbunny lol

i hope they will all decay fast....there are so much

• Like 1