Sign in to follow this  
Bittereinder

[No Bug] Alcohol addiction - working?

Dear,

I have +9 real life hours in of being constantly drunk or higher.

(Mainly 'You are really really drunk'.)

Method to get drunk

*sips of 42,79QL red wine

*Measuring jugs set at 1gr

I drink water as well to increase my water%.

Could you check if the alcohol addiction works (and in a similar way as before the cooking update that implemented all of the new booze)?

If it works properly, could feedback be given on how to increase your alcohol addiction. Quality, quantitiy, type of booze?

As far as I understood the available information, drinking sips increased your addiction (quality and quantity do not make a difference.)

PS: this topic can be moved to server bugs.

Best regards,

Bitter

It works, I got the title for 10k addiction a few weeks ago.

Basically every time you drink something with alcohol and you are drunker than "you are getting drunk"(20 alcohol) the alcohol addiction goes up by 10, alcohol strength and quality doesnt matter. Once you get too drunk(90+) you will start spilling a lot.

So the optimal to get addiction is to drink the weakest alcohol, which is beer. That way you can drink as much as possible while avoiding spilling. Takes around 5-6 hours of drinking to get to 10k addiction using beer.

You'll want to keep your water % a bit lower to be able to drink all the alcohol and drink 1g at a time.

Edited by boilingfort

[08:41:31] You have just received the title 'Alcoholic'!

I guess it takes a lot longer with wine. I put in atleast 10 hours, but I guess that I shouldn't have stayed around 'You are really really drunk' or 'You can barely walk' all the time.

Just let your drunkenness level drop and drink a lot.

I was only 30 sips off when I made this topic. -_-

Edited by Bittereinder