Sign in to follow this  
Saicotic

Looking for a pc

Hi all,

I am going to be less active on wurm, with that in mind I have a 3 accounts I might sell instead of mothballing them.

And yes I am looking for a price check for now. 

Tuanta - https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Tuanta

90 Med - PoK

No skill Loss

Increased skill gain

Vyn Follower 29.9 faith

Sorcery Items has 17,918 karma

Spoiler
Item Title Spell Spell Description Resistance Weakness Status
Smoke of Sol Occultist Karma Disease Causes 19dmg Infected Wound Physical Poison Owned
White Cherry Enchanter(m)/Norn(f) Rust Monster Attacker Weapon Takes more damage Water Disease Owned
Red Tome Sorcerer Fireball AoE FireBall Fire Internal Owned
Red Cherry Evocator Karma Bolt Causes 19dmg Headwound Poison Physical Owned
Blood of Angels(m) Conjurer Continuum 20% Damage Reduction for Duration Acid Cold Need
Green Cherry Berserker(m)/Valkyrie(f) Stoneskin Attacker Misses Next Three Attacks Internal Fire Owned
Giant Walnut Druid Lightning Causes a HeadWound Internal Fire Need
Green Tome Worgmaster Summon Worg Summons a Worg Internal Fire Owned
Black Tome Necromancer(m)/Witch(f) Summon Skeletons (m)/Wraith(f) Summons 1-9 Skeletons(m)/ 1 Wraith(f) Disease Water Owned
Blue Tome Illusionist Stone Wall Click Tile Border to Create a Wall of stone Cold Acid Owned
Scroll of Binding Spellbinder Karma Slow Slows Attack Speed Crush Slash Owned
Libram of the Night Inquisitor Karma Missile   Pierce Bite Owned
Slime of Uttacha Witch Hunter(m)/Soothsayer(f) True Strike Next hit is 100% Crit Slash Crush Owned
White Tome Summoner(m)/Medium(f) Fire Wall Summons a wall of fire on Tile Border Bite Pierce Owned
Tome of Incineration ? Incinerate DoT Fire Spell Fire Bite Need

Tpikol - https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Tpikol

70 Med - PoK

No skill loss

Increased skill gain

Vindikator - https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Vindekator

All accounts will be naked somewhere on xanadu.

None of the accounts have prem, or if they do its only a few days left.

Edited by Saicotic
  • Like 1

No idea on value but with all those sorcery items I am sure it is worth more then it will bring unfortunately.. good luck

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kegan said:

No idea on value but with all those sorcery items I am sure it is worth more then it will bring unfortunately.. good luck

what sorcery items? 

Just now, Wulfgarr said:

what sorcery items? 

look at the spoiler on the first character 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kegan said:

look at the spoiler on the first character 

Thanks, didnt see it!

3 hours ago, Kegan said:

Thanks,

Yeah I seriously doubt anyone will come close to what they are worth to me.

Looks like the account market is pretty low for  the time invested / effort. (or money)

:( sad to see you go, hope it wasn't because of the that drama that happened.

• Like 1

Those are all some pretty good accounts but i'm not sure of what the market is like nowadays non-the otherwise, good luck on the sales.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Niki said:

:( sad to see you go, hope it wasn't because of the that drama that happened.

Thanks Niki, nothing like that. ;)

Tuanta was a friend. I'm tempted to make an offer if you really do decide to sell, and hang on to him, should he ever come back to WO.  I believe he is on WU these days.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Tuanta was a friend. I'm tempted to make an offer if you really do decide to sell, and hang on to him, should he ever come back to WO.  I believe he is on WU these days.

Yep he was (is) a great guy in WO and is missed.

BUT I am still looking for some PC's please. 

• Like 1

I want offer but the red cherry is just triggering me. It's like buying a new car knowing it has a scratch on the hood.

14 minutes ago, shankiest said:

I want offer but the red cherry is just triggering me. It's like buying a new car knowing it has a scratch on the hood.

You don't like the red cherry?

the red cherry does nothing but hurt the account, so it's one most like to avoid adding, but with the tomes you have I doubt it will hurt that much since it negates the effect, but the effect of that tome is still not a bonus as its simply negating.

Oh you mean the 5pts of physical damage sensitivity?

It is offset by the 10prts of Physical Damage Toughness (or so I thought) but I get what he is saying.

fzT7xPU.jpg

• Like 1

ohh hey there tuanta, it's nuka from mythmoor :)

I know for a fact that your main will be worth a ton because of the lvl 90 POK and extremely high characteristics, not forgetting that you have sorcery items as well

I aint an expert on account prices per say, but i'll bet that Tuanta will definitely be worth 1500+ usd/euro or way more

For Tpikol, most likely worth a fortune also, indeed impressive body strength and mind logic. POK level is quite good also at lvl 73, you get 25% skill gain bonus, and no stat loss on death as well. Can make a very good pvp character, I would place it 800+ usd/euro

For Vindekator very good characteristics as well. Meditation is very close to lvl 50 to obtain the no skill loss on death benefit. Has a good fighting lvl to it also making it also good for pvp. Im thinking 500+ usd/euro for this one maybe?

Just my insight, good luck friend.

11 hours ago, Nukacola said:

I know for a fact that your main will be worth a ton because of the lvl 90 POK and extremely high characteristics, not forgetting that you have sorcery items as well

I aint an expert on account prices per say, but i'll bet that Tuanta will definitely be worth 1500+ usd/euro or way more

For Tpikol, most likely worth a fortune also, indeed impressive body strength and mind logic. POK level is quite good also at lvl 73, you get 25% skill gain bonus, and no stat loss on death as well. Can make a very good pvp character, I would place it 800+ usd/euro

For Vindekator very good characteristics as well. Meditation is very close to lvl 50 to obtain the no skill loss on death benefit. Has a good fighting lvl to it also making it also good for pvp. Im thinking 500+ usd/euro for this one maybe?

Lol no

12 hours ago, Nukacola said:

Im gonna be honest my PC for Tuanta would be around 600-700€, sadly the value of tomes and stuff does not stack up. For others i think 300-400€, don´t see the value. The market is in a bad spot and the seller knows it so i don´t have to sugarcode it. I have seen much better accounts go for much less. Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 2

I'd pc the first accountat 850-1150 dollars in current state. 

Wouldn't sell for less than 900 personally.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wulfgarr said:

Im gonna be honest my PC for Tuanta would be around 600-700€, sadly the value of tomes and stuff does not stack up. For others i think 300-400€, don´t see the value. The market is in a bad spot and the seller knows it so i don´t have to sugarcode it. I have seen much better accounts go for much less. Just my 2 cents. 

Just curious can you link the better accounts that went for less?

• Like 1

Account is worth 1.2k-1.7k euros. 

If it was pvp ready and without cherry you would see me outbidding anyone up to 2k euros.

6 minutes ago, shankiest said:

Account is worth 1.2k-1.7k euros. 

If it was pvp ready and without cherry you would see me outbidding anyone up to 2k euros.

But the Red Cherry is completely negated anyway.

1.5k ez, pvpers would obviously pay more for the sotg, but its not a horrible timesink and you will be occupied while you wait.

• Like 1