Sign in to follow this  
Adanxx

Some Creatures NOT lootable by players.

Have had  a couple Reports from players that in some areas creatures corpses are unable to be looted. These "Areas" are not Protected, a Deed/Settlement, or a Focus Zone of any Kind. Anyone have any suggestion as to what may be causing this to Happen? Thanks in Advance.

Need more details about what server, what mods, and anything else that can be checked out.

If its your server, could you provide the info, and also try looting them as a GM, or summoning their ID and let us know what happens?

What do you mean with "not lootable"? you cant open the corpse, the corpse is empty or if you try to drag and drop the loots you cant?

Today one of my player found some mobs they was empty after butchering, i dont know why.

Eject

"Players" can NOT loot the Items off corpses after butchering. It's not mod related as they can loot mobs in other areas of the game, and disabling mods caused no change. GM's can do anything and everything to the corpse with no limits... the "individual corpse" isn't bugged. It happens to all corpses in an Area. 2 times that it occurred, I KNOW they were mobs that were summoned via a Mission Trigger and after butchering(and before) the corpse says its not able to be looted,one of these happened in a mine. Both were mission summoned. Now ive seen this happen prior but only on GM spawned Mobs with items placed on them, occasionally some aren't able to be looted. So im curious what variable may be causing this, or if it's a bug that happened post 1.3, as this didn't happen prior to 1.3 from what I had seen.

If your referring to the pvp portion with some kind of event, Enemy kingdoms can't be close or items won't be able to be looted. If the area is deeded, They would also require perms. It can also happen with pve settings if the group that kills it isn't on a "team"

" It can also happen with pve settings if the group that kills it isn't on a "team" " Very possible even though its a PVP map, or Mission related and Player A triggered the Mob, But player B cant loot it.. may also be the case. I'll try testing it a bit seeing the results with team on and off to see if any changes happen.

Mods can still cause issues even after theyve been disabled, so please tell us what mods you are using too.