Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Make Trees Solid Again

Big +1 for this... and while we're at it....  Lets make wagons and carts follow terrain again rather that always be stuck in flat (horizontal) mode - I like to see whats behind me sometimes :)

+1 I loved the tree collision idea, it emphasized the use of cutting down trees and building rodes. After taking a break from wurm and coming back i did not realize tree collision was removed and simply rode through forests with ease. The only purpose of a road now is to provide direction, not for convenient travel.

Lets make roads great again!

• Like 3

On 4/13/2017 at 0:17 PM, Retrograde said:

You do know its on WU right?

The issues that are continually raised are oaks, chestnuts, and walnut trees, large trunks which block travel completely.

As I have already stated, this will be part of what we look at with improving the collisions, they will be returning, but there is obvious areas we will be addressing prior to them returning. I don't know how that is at this point, but it will be looked at.

Moving away from large trunks that block paths, there doesnt seem to be any other real issue raised.

Honestly i enjoy those aspects of tree collisions, now you need to *gasp* actually make paths through thick forests, rather than just blazing through on your 40km/h horse with no collisions. I hope the big trees stay as is.

• Like 1

+1 for me because it gives people a reason to build roads (as previously stated) and any suggestion that adds reasons to do things in the game is a good suggestion in my book

• Like 1