Sign in to follow this  
elentari

Allow furniture, carts and carp stuff to be disassembled based on carpentry skill

So i'm pretty sure by now this is a pretty common occurrence and that is "garbage" or just carpentry littering. Maybe it's a villager who quit on you and you suddenly have 5 carts, a lot of chairs, tables, shelves  at your disposal just doing nothing but occupying space. Maybe you found some ruins with a lot of furniture, shelves, bsb's , etc. Maybe your whole village quit or disbanded and the place is a mess of ruins or the place you want to deed is so littered with carpentry garbage that you just can't burn it all in forge (or it seems a waste to do so). 

So what i'm proposing is simple. If you are on deed and own an item, either a cart or wagon, or you are the creator of a bookshelf, chair, etc, you can disassemble it in some base parts like planks and shafts based on your carpentry skill. Maybe you could get 30% back at 90 carpentry let's say, with varying degrees of quality.

Makes for fun scavenging trips for those finding old ruins no one has lived in months, or just spring cleaning your deed once in a while and you can get some extra mats while doing so.

Maybe even do it for boats as well as long as you own them and Are the original owner of them. 

What say you wurmians? 

• Like 4

I say make an alt, get to path of power level 7, create a lava tile and burn on it anything - yours or not yours - as long as you can push/drop stuff on it. I mean when you have 90 in carpentry, 20 planks and 10 shafts shouldn't take long to craft anyway.

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 1