Sign in to follow this  
TheShawv

Java crashes and Cart bugs

For the past month or so I have gotten many Java crashes every 5-10 minutes. Screen freezes and I get the ol Java stopped responding issue. When I relog it works fine for a while. I reverted back to an older version of java , same thing, so I upgraded to the latest java again , same thing.

Cart bug part, get off my cart and get back on and cannot move, cannot dismount have to relog. Sometimes when I relog I cannot command my own cart any more until I relog for Lotime. A GM said to log for Lotime that will fix it. Um its a bug that needs addrssed not make me log out everytime Wurm decides to take a crap.

Two serious bugs that need fixed asap.

For the crashes, could you please post your console log when this happens? Its found in the wurm folder, as console.playername.log

As for the camera freezing when embarking on carts, this is a known and rather complicated bug, we have dedicated a lot of time into identifying it but have not yet located what's causing it.

The first step in fixing a bug is working out how to replicate it, and unfortunately with this bug it seems completely random as to when it happens. Rest assured though it is still a high priority bug, just not one that we're able to fix yet.

i think it started happening around the time loading and embarking distances

where shortened. try restoring those distances to what they where previous

and see if it still happens. also may want to add a very small timer, 200 to 300

milliseconds to embarking time, just as a test.

2 hours ago, Griffith said:

i think it started happening around the time loading and embarking distances

where shortened. try restoring those distances to what they where previous

and see if it still happens. also may want to add a very small timer, 200 to 300

milliseconds to embarking time, just as a test.

no, that's not the cause