Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Rift - 10 April [closed]

Urgh....  Thats a 3-4 hour ride this time....

I'll try to make it, gods help me but I'll try.

We're low on gems this time around (burned through 80% of the backstock last rift) so any donations of gems and saccables would be greatly appreciated (as always) ^_^

• Like 1

For those who'd like to come by ship:

There's docking space allong the coast from Weird Wonders and Metalic Wonders to Wonderland Terrace.

to access Emerald Highway from Weird Wonders: travel to the north until you see a ramp going up. Take the ramp up and turn right as soon as you get to the flat area. Keep following that single path road, until you're past a large barn and face a 2-tile wide road leading to the left. Follow that 2 tile road and turn right at the very first intersection. You're now at Emerald Highway.

Keep following the highway, until you see a guard tower at your left hand. There should be a sign close to it, saying "road north". Take that road and you're heading more or less straight into the direction of the rift.

From Metalic Wonders / Wonderland Terrace:

follow the coastline a bit until the Colossus. Take the single tile rough cobble road up and keep following it until it switches into a gravel road. Keep following the gravel road until it ends, then keep going in the same direction until you enter a highway. Take the highway to the right, turn left at the next intersection and in general keep following it after the next intersection. You are now on Emerald Highway.

For those who'd like to come by horse / cart from Whitefay direction: just keep following the highway until you get to the guardtower and signpost mentioned in the first post. Turn right there and keep following the road to the rift area.

As for me, I think I'm going to be there. :D

Thorin :)

If you're coming by boat and wishing to take the scenic route, you can also dock here at Windspears, pretty much exactly west of the Rift.

There's a serpentine road climbing arduously uphill to the east with a road you can pretty much blindly follow by sticking to going east whenever a chocie is presented and continuing until you run into the mountain under which the Rift is situated. After that it's obviously just the road south and then cutting into the woods at an appropiate point, unless someone has already paved a makeshift one.

Edited by Flubb

Yikes, that is quite the ways to travel, but I should be able to attend it time-wise. @Etherdrifterwhen do you plan to head out? Will others be there early enough to get the healing area set up?

I hope to make it :) It would be my first on Xanadu :D

I hope I won't forget a few gems for Ether too (don't have many, just random drops)