Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Aquatic Plants

I would like to have a bush like plant that can be planted at digging water depth that will grow and reseed itself.  I had used lavender and dug it down after it is planted but when it dies off it does not reseed itself and vanishes after its shivered age. I guess an alternative would be to allow wild kelp and reed to be planted in a wild form or to allow the bush plants to grow past shivered at digging depth.  

I like to make little pond like areas or inlets on my deed but there is no decorative plants that can be planted in low water depth.  In the screenshot below you can see the two lavender bush they are underwater and will vanish when they pass shivered but look very nice. We need someway to decorate in low depth water. 

Spoiler

qrbiiD6.jpg

Edit: A plantable marsh and moss underwater would be nice too. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

+1

Now you can use enchanted grass, by the way. You can dig it down without destroying, just don't use flattening or levelling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zigozag said:

+1

Now you can use enchanted grass, by the way. You can dig it down without destroying, just don't use flattening or levelling.

Ahh did not think of that.. thanks  

I use moss now where I can because you can dig down all the corners but the NW one

Edited by Kegan

+1 for some aquatic plants, water edges don't look as good as they could.

You'd need a tile that looks half decent when stretched too (because of those old fashioned docks out there)