Sign in to follow this  
elvenwing

wts crystal runes, 2c per ql

i also do free creation if you send me your mats, my jewellrysmithing is 92 and libilia is my best chance.

anything with a blue star is universal, so it can be attached to anything. otherwise, these runes are for metal items.

and one last note, i have moonmetal runes in stock if anyone is interested, pm me ingame, or leave me a message here....  enjoy the cheap runes :)

x0a5v1H.jpg

Edited by elvenwing

[20:50:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

i sold the 16, made a 15 for you.... and sorry about the wait 

Hi, CoD 5 "Crystal rune of Libila bronze" to Dwain thanks. Any QL between 10-20 is ok.

[01:18:20] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

enjoy, thank you

ill take the volume rune, for my pan please. 

[23:28:32] <System> Elvenwing is not currently available, please try again later. :( 

Edited by bangzuvelis

thats mag silver, i dont believe i have one posted.... would you like to order one still?

[20:01:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

didnt see it :P

can i take highest ql crystal rune of libs, for the item reduction weight for 10%, thank you, cod to Teal

Edited by _Teal_

[20:40:57] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Bump..... sorry pics need updated i will take care of that soon.... im pretty sure lib bronze is temporarily sold out

50ql crystal bronze libilia and 17ql+13ql silver crystal fo to oblivionnreaver thanks