Sign in to follow this  
Ayuna

What is the most beautiful tree in Wurm?

What is the most beautiful tree in Wurm?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one tree:

What still confuses me is linden is currently ahead of maple...  Are people blind?  XD

i've chosen an oak tree, because they are the most useful impo because you can use them to make barrels and what is more important than anything else in wurm WINE or ALCOHOL lol..

Awesome, we have a list of those who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes!

ekquRsO.png

None.

Trees are the enemy, They obscure sight.

Worst is Willow, you can't see literally anything where there is one.

They shall all perish, and become nice things. Like trellies and ships.

Related pic:

Spoiler

d196c002469040ebb16439e1c3b195a1.png

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Davih said:

None.

Related pic:

Hide contents

I see some trees in the background om that pic. Clearly you have failed in your mission to erradicate them. Davih 0, Trees 1.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

I see some trees in the background om that pic. Clearly you have failed in your mission to erradicate them. Davih 0, Trees 1.

Well, that's not even my same island, this means their death will come later : D

• Like 1

All of the listed trees before a Rift has permanently destroyed and removed them from the Wurm landscapes forever. Unless this happens or players cut them down (the now lesser occurrence in comparison) they just continually regenerate themselves, cycling through the growth stages forever. That to me is their inherent shared beauty. Simplicity in itself...

=Ayes=

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎22 at 0:17 AM, bdew said:

Awesome, we have a list of those who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes!

ekquRsO.png

isn't the main idea behind a poll in these forums is that the poll is tallied and displayed blindly guaranteeing anonymity?? maybe I a dreaming or something and I can obviously care less since I voiced my opinion but I thought that was my choice not Bdew's??

• Like 1

I love the look of willow and fir. Fir mostly because it looks like a Christmas tree to me :P and willow..well just because :) (however voted for fir!)

Edited by PumperNickel
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 7:59 PM, Davih said:

None.

Related pic:

Hide contents

I loved willow trees on Epic, they were great for hiding the rock doors for my collection of caves...

Actually Willows are the one tree that I will cut down whenever I come across them, unless on deed perimeters. This because they obscure vision of the surroundings terribly. Thorn bushes get the same treatment but they are not trees so deserve no respect anyway.

=Ayes=

I love the willows. I think they're beautiful.  But only in certain places.  I agree they're a pita anywhere they block vision, except where the blocking is intentional. I like to use them for certain aesthetic effects and in some cases to control random sprouting.  Oaks are good for that too. Willows are especially pretty next to water.

Actually I like all the trees depending where they are.  A fir forest is a bloody nightmare to run through, for instance. But a few strategically placed firs in a landscaping theme is lovely.  :)