Davih

Davih's WTB Rare/Supreme Materials - cod without asking

41 posts in this topic

Bump, lowered some prices, raised some other

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2017 at 9:08 AM, Davih said:

Square piece of Cloth = 20c/40c/100c

 

Is that just cotton ones or does that include wool ones?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2017 at 4:01 AM, Dazama said:

 

Is that just cotton ones or does that include wool ones?

Sorry about the delay, that is just for cotton, i can buy wool ones too at half those prices

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hey I know it is not on your list, but I know woad can be used for clothes in cloth tailoring. Are you willing to buy those?

Edited by Dazama
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:10 AM, Dazama said:

Hey I know it is not on your list, but I know woad can be used for clothes in cloth tailoring. Are you willing to buy those?

oh, ok, if it is rare 10 copper, if supreme 20 copper :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your price on rare clay jars is confusing.  It appears you would pay 1s for clay jar of any ql but only 95 copper if I imped it to 95 ql and fired it?  As I happen to have a number of rare unfired jars and can take them to 95ql wondering about this.

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, GoldFever said:

Your price on rare clay jars is confusing.  It appears you would pay 1s for clay jar of any ql but only 95 copper if I imped it to 95 ql and fired it?  As I happen to have a number of rare unfired jars and can take them to 95ql wondering about this.

 

 

Lol, the formula would have been too complicated to make decent price checks for high ql pottery  jars : D

I guess i could pay 1.5s for 90ql and 2.25s for 95ql

Edited by Davih
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friendly bump, always fast and trustworthy service. :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now