Sign in to follow this  
warrior

server restart

can we get a server restart today?

the patchy lag when moving items from containers and during actions ques is getting annoying

• Like 1

It has been awhile I have an alt that does not have a token spawn option when he dies and have been waiting for a server restart to see if that will fix the issue.

I don't see any mention of what server... Kegan's profile shows 3 toons, one on chaos.   Bit hard to restart the right server if you don't mention which one. :)

3 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I don't see any mention of what server... Kegan's profile shows 3 toons, one on chaos.   Bit hard to restart the right server if you don't mention which one. :)

My profile? I have no idea what characters are even showing on my profile. I do not see anything with character names when I look and I have never played on chaos. (been there a few short times but never played there) 

Anyway they normally just restart all the servers at the same time so did not think it mattered any really but for my bugged alt he is on Independence 

14 minutes ago, Kegan said:

My profile? I have no idea what characters are even showing on my profile. I do not see anything with character names when I look and I have never played on chaos. (been there a few short times but never played there) 

Anyway they normally just restart all the servers at the same time so did not think it mattered any really but for my bugged alt he is on Independence 

Have you tried typing /respawn on the dead character? This usually fixes that issue if the window is missing.

Edited by Sklo:D

3 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

Have your tried typing /respawn on the dead character? This usually fixes that issue.

no i will give that a try..  thanks

Edit: Using /respawn did give me an option to spawn on the deed but no token option. 

Edited by Kegan

6 hours ago, Kegan said:

Oops, mentioned the wrong person lol.  My bad.  Meant OP.

Not sure if it was some issue with the patch etc, but causing delays on certain islands (Chaos and Exodus) to be exact.