Sign in to follow this  
Aum

cannot wizzkill dragons near certain area

am having a problem with dragons that wont die, and i cant even wizzkill em, the error in console is this , i thought it was the bridge breaking em but 
i tried spawning a few and the same thing happens when near the spawn town.

[01:37:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.QuestionParser: Eragon created male Red dragon, with ID: 112595252019201, age: 63524364 at coords 3974.0,4290.0
[01:37:54 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.questions.QuestionParser: Eragon created 1 Red dragon, which took 1.298372 millis.
[01:37:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour: Eragon WIZKILL The venerable red dragon, id: 112595252019201
[01:37:58 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature: Posessions was null for 35659418959872
[01:37:58 AM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action: NullPointer while polling an action Eragon due to null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.die(Creature.java:6981)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour.handle_WIZKILL(CreatureBehaviour.java:3314)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour.action(CreatureBehaviour.java:2061)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3143)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.action(BehaviourDispatcher.java:964)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_ACTION(Communicator.java:7089)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2426)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:615)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2439)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

I've seen this bug too, no idea what actually causes it, but you can remove the bugged creature by choosing destroy from the wand.

• Like 1