Sign in to follow this  
Jonydowy

Wagon/Cart perms

Please split the ''Can Command'' in to just driving the wagon and command the horses(able to unhitch).

It happend that i forgot it on for everybody and my wagon was moved offdeed and killed the hellhorses and gear stolen,yes my fault you say..but still give us the option so this wont happen again.

Edited by Jonydowy

I'm sorry about your hellhorses, however I don't think that option would have helped since you don't need to unhitch them to kill them...

Unless this was changed, if you allow to command, you're effectively allowing to unhitch the horses, load the wagon on a ship, take it to Chaos and become its owner there. Which does seem like an oversight.

+1

Edited by zigozag

8 hours ago, Mykoal said:

I'm sorry about your hellhorses, however I don't think that option would have helped since you don't need to unhitch them to kill them...

It would help,its one thing to drive the wagon and another to be able to unhitch the horses,right now the same command does both

Also what do you mean that you don't have to unhitch them to kill them? last i know it wasnt possible to kill hitched horses/hellhorses

Edited by Jonydowy