Sign in to follow this  

Caption  " This wont hurt , much "

The pillar is new addition , but can you had guard rails of sort?

9 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Caption  " This wont hurt , much "

The pillar is new addition , but can you had guard rails of sort?

You can do that yourself with arched walls, you can make fences under them. My favourite is the chain link fence because it prevents falling but is very low and doesn't obstruct the view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Community Content Contest

So with the new houses coming next week I'm sure you're all itching to get your hands on them and build them all, but what will you use?
It just so happens that I have a very shiny trowel that needs a new home, and I'm giving you all the chance to win it!

trowel.png

To win this beauty, we'll be having a contest for this weeks community content, it's caption time!

Simply provide a caption to this image, and whoever wins will be the brand new owner of this supreme steel trowel, with a 100(!) BotD cast.

caption.png

Hang on kid, this may smell bad but it will keep you warm. Man i thought the smelled bad from the outside.

• Like 3

Caption first: "Stop global warming! The whales are too skinny this winter"

I love the black house and the multi tile arch is really a big and great surprise (I hope the support in middle is optional :P )

Please confirm, the current floors will not change their texture?

caption.png

"The beatings will continue until moral improves."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

So with the new houses coming next week I'm sure you're all itching to get your hands on them and build them all, but what will you use?
It just so happens that I have a very shiny trowel that needs a new home, and I'm giving you all the chance to win it!

trowel.png

To win this beauty, we'll be having a contest for this weeks community content, it's caption time!

Simply provide a caption to this image, and whoever wins will be the brand new owner of this supreme steel trowel, with a 100(!) BotD cast.

caption.png

We'll also be running this on Facebook, so get on there and submit your captions too!

That's it for this week, I hope you're all busy preparing for the deed remodeling! Until then though, keep on Wurming!

Retrograde & the Wurm team.

"These feathers are going to look great with this outfit"

Edited by Legios

1 hour ago, zethreal said:

Caption: "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside..."

26 minutes ago, kristof said:

Hang on kid, this may smell bad but it will keep you warm. Man i thought the smelled bad from the outside.

Beat me to it, but I suppose that one is a given.

Spoiler

“This may smell bad, kid, but it’ll keep you warm until I get the shelter up […]  And I thought they smelled bad on the outside.”

"You eat my gauntlet? i eat your heart"

Edited by Spytee

Suggestion for the next weekend: please disable fatigue cap :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

trowel.png

caption.png

We'll also be running this on Facebook, so get on there and submit your captions too!

That's it for this week, I hope you're all busy preparing for the deed remodeling! Until then though, keep on Wurming!

Retrograde & the Wurm team.

<--- "I cant watch"           -->   "come on help me get him on the boat"   they said dead or alive damit...

Caption: "Well Boopy, I find it hard to see through this helmet, but do you think there may be something wrong with our mount?"

PS: The sandstone pavement looks awesome!

3 hours ago, Kasumi said:

could you be the most beautiful thing in the world? 

now just loose the pillar thingy in the middle please :P 

and and and... a wall type that will make double story seamless arches.....

and please let there be a rope fence gate. pretty please. with sugar on top. 

(i know - i just want want want.... -_- )

I did a little visit on test and there are three new wall types (and NO, the textures werent in there at that point, only the option to create them with no proper texture)- I dont recall exact names but if you pay attention you will see that:

they used THREE new wall types here - its something like "arch to the left" - "arch to the right" and then "T arch" in the middle. You can just skip the middle one and you will have the double wide arch at least, without that "pillary thing in the middle" :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

could you be the most beautiful thing in the world? 

now just loose the pillar thingy in the middle please :P 

and and and... a wall type that will make double story seamless arches.....

and please let there be a rope fence gate. pretty please. with sugar on top. 

(i know - i just want want want.... -_- )

So something like this? 

2-story-openings.jpg

I think there are a lot of people out there (myself included) who wishes that we had - as one of the wall types - just the "sides" of the arched walls. That way we could make very tall openings and stack as many "arched wall sides" pieces as we like to make super tall openings.

• Like 21

New wall types on 13 April, hmm... Just in time for DeedPlanner update. :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Pending any issues with the implementation of the graphics we have scheduled the next update for the 13th of April, so make sure you're all stocked up and ready to roll!

Is this date for Wurm Online only? Any ETA on Unlimited? (I know we are still waiting for other updates as well (hell horses and bridles *cough*))

3 hours ago, Retrograde said:

caption.png

"Yeah, it was a tough fight. My friend had to give up his whole armour, luckily I only lost a glove."

3 hours ago, Retrograde said:

caption.png

Caption: " Damn.... I lost my gauntlet during the butchering... Couldn't see a damn with this helmet on! "

19 minutes ago, Malena said:

So something like this?

Exactly like that!! 

Art team!!! *points* pweeeease ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

caption.png

"After chasing it down for what should have been a task of 5 minutes and ended up taking several hours, Torbjin decided to remove his gauntlet before digging through the unicorns intestines who ate their key to the house because "it would get dirty". Failing to graps at words, Harvald turns away and pretends to not know his travel companion."

• Like 1