Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

[Fixed] Rock Salt Tiles Bug

Seems this wasnt reported yet...

Since Wurm introduced the rock salt veins that every time u mine one out (50actions), it reappears in the same place.

This could have been kind of fun if it wasnt for fully reinforced tunnels that now we neew to reinforce around the salt tiles.

Every time we mine out the tile, even if we colapse a rock tile and reinforce that same tile, the reinforcement end up by simply vanishing and the rock salt tile appears again in its place...........

Fix this pls. If I reinforce a tile, it was to stay reinforced.

Not to come back the next day and find a normal tile there.

+10

I have one of those. I have mined it out about 4 times now and would like it stay away. Unfortunately (for me) it is low quality rock salt, else I probably wouldn't have said anything and just kept on mining it. :ph34r:

rock salt appears on rock tiles with salt in it... which appears to  be hardcoded. so the same place over and over again is 'normal'... though, i thought they fixed the destroying reinforced tiles behavior...

5 hours ago, Tuga said:

Seems this wasnt reported yet...

Since Wurm introduced the rock salt veins that every time u mine one out (50actions), it reappears in the same place.

This could have been kind of fun if it wasnt for fully reinforced tunnels that now we neew to reinforce around the salt tiles.

Every time we mine out the tile, even if we colapse a rock tile and reinforce that same tile, the reinforcement end up by simply vanishing and the rock salt tile appears again in its place...........

Fix this pls. If I reinforce a tile, it was to stay reinforced.

Not to come back the next day and find a normal tile there.

Has this happened recently?  I'll try to set up a test on live to see if i can reproduce this.

8 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Has this happened recently?  I'll try to set up a test on live to see if i can reproduce this.

Yes, like 2 days ago.

I mined out a rock salt wall on April 7 then collapsed it to a rock tile then reinforced it.  As of today, April 27, it is still a reinforced rock tile.

If you are still having issues, please indicate the server and location of the reappearing rock salt tile as I cannot reproduce it.