Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Floors and mapping.txt

Looking to find this in the code" model.picking.floor   = structures/Houses/Borders.wom" This is in the mapping.txt for Tile Boarders. What I'm trying to find is model.picking.floor in the code but yet again intellij is giving me hard time finding this string.

anyone want to help me find this string and what file it is located in? This would help me out a lot.

That's some clientside magic to get tile borders to show on house floors, so need to search in client not server probably.

Ok been flying threw the client.jar still not seeing what I'm looking for.

Found the string in there I was looking for but didn't find the code to fix the tile boarder issue. Saw the method calling the tile boarder but looks like every thing call back to the common.jar and the server.jar mainly to StructureConstants in the common.jar..

Was hunting for an array of floors calling for id's an also looked to see if there was a cap on how many id's could be in the floor id's didn't find anything like that so I'm stuck again lol.

I'm over looking something. It should work as is unless some where there is an array I need to add my floors to so the tile boarder picks up the floor. Any more hints to narrow it down? My floors work every thing works can even hover over them to see there info but when hovering over the sides to get the overlay tile boarder msg so can plan a wall it does not work, so can't plan walls on my floors. If can sling me some more help I'd be greatfull.