Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Black Tome Skeletons

What is the trick to getting the skeletons summoned from the Black Tome ability to actually attack something?  They wont auto-attack if I am attacked and when I select one and right click on a target it says I am too busy to order them.  

Confusing....

Only one actually follows order. Stop leading them all. Command to move somewhere. One that moves is the one you can command to attack.

EDIT: the other ones can attack sometimes but its weird cause half the time agro mobs won't even try fight them if left alone with it.

EDIT: realized this is on WU. Might be different from WO.

Edited by shankiest

most likely the same, since it use the 'pet' function and you can only have one.

I think it is intended as a pvp thing, when you summon them they have your kingdom. As such they would likely attack anyone from another kingdom (untested)

The tallest one seemed to be the only one that actually paid attention to my orders.  However, the hilarious thing was that when I ordered him to come north of me, he turned around and walked south and never stopped.  I still don't know where he is, lol.

In the context of talking pets, I did have a champ rat tamed (charmed) at the same time as the summon for the skeletons.  I wonder if that had anything to do with it.  

I will keep testing it...  Thanks!