Sign in to follow this  
Zenarus

Looking for an active Village

So I tried Wurm a few years back was fun a while (spent close to a week just digging and fixing my deed). Just returned a few days back with a fresh account and char. I'll probably make my own deed in the future, but at the moment I am just looking for friendly and active bunch of people to stay with until I feel I am ready to move on. It's important that I'm allowed to do my thing, but I'll gladly help if the task serves both me and the village (i.e. if I wanna skill mining and the village needs someone to clear rock walls).. If possible I'd like to join a village that plays around uk time uk +1 hour time. I'll mostly be playing evenings and weekends.

Just to clarify: I'm not sure when I'll make my own deed, it probably depends a lot on how good it feels to be part of another village (I like my freedom). Also leaving the village to create my own deed doesn't mean I might dislike the Village just that I'd like to do my own thing and I'd gladly make an alliance to keep working together if we seem to enjoy each others company.

//Grizmon

Big village, part of a huge alliance, great people... try it

• Like 2

Heya, check out BFN here if you haven't already. Active village and an active local area alliance, villagers and alliance members in your timezone, plenty of nearby deeding space when you move on and we ask nothing other than that you enjoy yourself :) 

• Like 1

Sounds good I'll look you up tonight when I get online.

//Griz

A lot of people can offer you an active village but how many offers do you get to join a SEMI-active deed!?

On 4/4/2017 at 4:18 PM, faty said:

Big village, part of a huge alliance, great people... try it

Welcome to stop on by :)

Thanks for all the offers I have joined The Black Forest Nemeton.

//Griz

Thread can be closed.

• Like 2