Sign in to follow this  
LifesaverM

Adt'l Rewards

I have two requests both of which I know have already been accomplished but are unavailable to the public (as least that I'm aware of).

The first is a configurable method of rewarding players for burying corpses 3 potential reward paths that I can think of are: money, karma, item. Karma would be my preferred reward though it would be awesome to be configurable or random. Additionally could also provide potential skill up contribution towards one of the existing skills say either digging or butchering as examples.

Second request would be a way to reward players for their voting action via wurm-unlimited's API. While this is a competitive action I realize I may need to provide additional incentive for someone to provide this ability to me.

Thank-you for your considerations.

• Like 1

Burying already has a chance to give coins like killing does

I'm aware but not the nature of my request. Like the bounty mod I want to be more involved and not necessarily a slim rare chance like it is now. The current "chance" does not provide enough incentive to players to do it.

Friendly bump and also still wiling to provide some paypal love to someone who can accomplish either of these requests. I don't have a lot right now but will do what I can and perhaps even a few payments to make it easier. Contact to discuss.