Sign in to follow this  
Kyleshandra

Is there a way to see servers used?

I have played on several different servers under a range of names.

I have looked through the log files and such but can't find any way to tell which characters have played on which servers.

Has anyone figured a way to do this?

For instance, on one server, I have about 4 characters... I have used a couple of those same names on other servers but I'm not sure if I have used 2 or 3, etc...

It sure seems like somewhere there should be a list of servers a given name has been used on.

Thanks,

Abby

(Windows PC) The only thing i can find is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\players\(player name)\test_logs\_Event.(year)-(month). [16:59:05] These other players are online on (server name): (player name) (player name) etc.

You might have to sift through some of it but it should tell you what servers you were on with that name. Each file is broken up per month.

Pretty sure they would need the Announcer Mod active on the server you logged on to give the notice in the event window though.

Edited by Governor

the notice is there even without announcer mod but contains the player count instead of names.

• Like 1