Sign in to follow this  
Golaruus

[No Bug] Cooking: Major deviation in expected meal ql outcome...

I've been acting in the role of main cook for my pmk on chaos for a few months and recently noticed a very sizable deviation in the outcoming meals using the same tools with qls and same basic ingredient levels.

ie.. when I cooked a cottage pie with my skills and my tools and the same ingredients by following a documented recipe, I got small range of qls for the outcoming cottage pie meal..in my case between 45ish and 52ish ql.

That's the normal.. however recently using my same skill, same tools and same baseline ingredients (with same ql's),

a- I no longer get a small range of varying ql meals but instead all of the meals come out to EXACTLY the same ql,

b- the QL for these newer meals are substantially and consistently lower to the degree that I cant explain how low in ql they at, based on the process, materials, and tools used..

something is very amiss here..

thus far I have noticed this phenomenon with cottage pies, fisherman's hut pies, and kalakukkos...

this is making it abit trying to replicate recipes for my kingdoms members for affinity gains due to fairly horrid qls that have no explanation

Help please and thank you in advance!

There was a recent fix, which changed the skill used to make some recipes from HFC to baking, most (if not all) pies are tied to baking now, thus capped at your baking skill level.

ah ok.. that makes since.. guess i'll either ditch those recipes or grind baking then.. thanks for the heads up!

You're welcome and good luck! (grinding baking can be fun, and a new goal to keep you on toes :) )