Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

Unclaimed Challenge 2 Reward 3 Item Auction

A group member who quit over a year ago realized he had his challenge 2 reward codes still in his email unclaimed.  He asked me since he is not involved with the community to facilitate the sale of these 3 items for him. Items and titles still in code form the title will be given in code form only as it cannot be traded when redeemed the statue and helmet will be redeemed on the server and starter town of your selection and traded to you to confirm the trade.  Seeing as they are code form, if the codes do not work since they where sent out as emails 2 years ago we will refund 100% of the cost if we cannot redeem them in a timely manner and require GM assistance to retrieve these extremely old items though we see not reason they wont claim as normal but I only feel its fair to add this to give a buyer an out if it may take us time to get the items properly given to you and you do not want to wait after payment a 100% refund if requested will be given for any delay of delivery due to needing to deal with a GM to get the items.

Most items looted from resource points

Winner: OMEGAGOD

Title “Pit Slayerâ€

Bronze Challenge Statue

Horned Helmet of Gold

These items from OMEGAGOD's winning will be auctioned off separately in this thread. All these items are still in code form as stated above and can be claimed with the /redeemkey codegoeshere command in the case of the title.

----------------------------------------

Bronze Challenge Statue

A coupon for 1x challenge statue of 100QL

cf14ed6571a142538a66b3fd048f7a86.png

(Correct picture added thanks to Ausimus!)

Start bid: 15e

Buyout: PM Offer

Min Bid: 1e

Snipe protection: 1 hour

Hidden Reserve

Current Bid: xxxpoisonxxx 17e

Title:Pit Slayer

(Reclaim Code Only)

Start bid: 15e

Min Bid: 1e

Hidden Reserve

Current Bid: Cartier 15e

Horned Helmet of Gold

A coupon for 1x horned helmet of gold of 100QL

117ace1c33033b5ec68ac91c73d12ba2.png

(Post Pic was taken from)

Start bid: 50e

Min Bid: 5e

Hidden Reserve

Current Bid: Cartier 55e

Please refer to the number(1/2/3) for bids I will update current bids when they come in no private bids please to avoid any issues of price inflation on these.

All bids must be in euros with a verified paypal account.

auction_timer_1491594509.gif

Edited by Darklords

11 hours ago, shakys said:

Can the helmet be imped any idea?

I'm sure like the other helmets, that it cannot be improved, so it's just a vanity item...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mykoal said:

I'm sure like the other helmets, that it cannot be improved, so it's just a vanity item...

12 hours ago, shakys said:

Can the helmet be imped any idea?

Correct, they are not able to be imped like the other helmets.

• Like 1

Are you only going to be accepting bids in euros, or is there a chance silver will change your mind? 

3 hours ago, Mykoal said:

Are you only going to be accepting bids in euros, or is there a chance silver will change your mind? 

The person I set this up for has not been playing Wurm for a long time, they are only looking for euros unfortunately.

Hi Darklords have not seen you on Serenity in a long time (two weeks) you are normally quite active :) Anyway I'm still guilty about the 'problem' a while back:( Sorry it's not about the topic!

Edited by Scooter
  • Like 1

I'll be sending pms to the winners shortly to work the trades out thanks everyone who bid!