Sign in to follow this  
icbash

Wurm Cooking Icbash's Madness Tool. NOW Implemented with KaztheGreat Web-hosting

1 minute ago, Korhaka said:

Any chopped herbs + water, in oven/fire and a bowl/cauldron, optional to add any number of sugar/honey/maple syrup and milk/lemon juice

sweet ill test this out water inc.

7 minutes ago, Korhaka said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XimF9jrQQ13DDxQAaOJrHJihWlg2nMqp_H9-ZkScYZU/edit?usp=sharing

If this helps, it is a bunch of affinities/recipes I have noted down over time, beverage based.

i can use this save me alot of time with your base. oven (rare or normal just gota know) bowl  veg meat. and the affinity ya get. im weird i test everything. and are you a broken toon? Broken toon test https://trewq.pl/wurm/mealcheck/

I tested a while back and am not broken. It should already specify which is rare oven or not. In my notes S.Oven = Supreme oven, if nothing is specified then it is regular.

10 hours ago, icbash said:

With alot of work from KaztheGreat. We give you http://wurmsales.com/

This website is amazing :o

Thank you so much icbash, Kaz and others ^^

Updated database should of auto updated for people with the new Spreadsheet. and alot of untested thing  zItemnames will be testing this stuff but at this time.
i am doing something i have not done before and pull items right out of the code. in WU...
im doing this for the fact its needed for the web-page. 

ill be keeping spreadsheet up to date best i can but ill mostly be working on Web-page. just because  more user friendly

The website is not working for us.

How do we add bacon? Every time we try to make a pizza with this calc it comes out as some different affinity. We play Wurm Unlimited. I think maybe bacon is the only step that could be wrong?

JD5mAlo.png

Thanks for this great tool!

I think I may have found a bug, though.  It seems to me after doing some testing that the base value for bread is too low by 2.  In other words, instead of the base value being 125, it should be 127.  I'm fairly new to trying to figure all this stuff out, so if I'm wrong, please excuse me.

On 9/11/2017 at 4:27 PM, Aariez said:

Thanks for this great tool!

I think I may have found a bug, though.  It seems to me after doing some testing that the base value for bread is too low by 2.  In other words, instead of the base value being 125, it should be 127.  I'm fairly new to trying to figure all this stuff out, so if I'm wrong, please excuse me.

after ya added bread did you add what kind of bread it was?

5 hours ago, icbash said:

after ya added bread did you add what kind of bread it was?

Yup.  But reviewing the posts today, I saw that someone else has also found the same bug.  He describes it much better than I.

4 hours ago, Aariez said:

Yup.  But reviewing the posts today, I saw that someone else has also found the same bug.  He describes it much better than I.

the webpage is run by kaz. i just edit data and input the stuff from the spreedsheet :)

• Like 1

Any luck getting water added to the spreadsheet? Due to IRL not been on in the past few months but more active again now. Would be nice to be able to get beverages stuff on there too, especially booze as that takes an entire week to make.

Otherwise is there any practical way to add my own entries to a local copy of the spreadsheet.

Spoiler has a few tea recipes being made and the affinity given to my character by them, I am using the fixed cooking system now. Presumably, if I was to put the info into the spreadsheet and just ignore water on both setup box and recipes, as water is consistent among both recipes, that would also work? Then of course I would need a different copy for teas compared to meals.

Spoiler

Edited by Korhaka

Do you still work on this? Over the past few weeks I have calculated the values for all the fermented (plus some distilled) drinks that I could find. As the ingredients used are not used in any other recipe I had to make some assumptions, however it works as long as they are used consistently. It doesnt matter if the container (fermenting barrel) is +4 and the wort is +2, or if the wort is +6 and the barrel is +0, because these ingredients are only ever used in this one container. I have not tested rare fermenting barrel as I do not have one, but adding one there if it applies should not be too hard.

Fermented Drinks:

Spoiler
Drink Type     Wood Scrap  
Wort with lots of hops 2   Birch 0
Wort with Hops 4   Pine 23
Wort with Ginger 10   Oak 24
Red Wine 28   Cedar 25
White Wine 29   Willow 26
Rice Wine 53   Maple 27
Wort with Sassafras 63   Chestnut 49
Wort 82   Walnut 50
Mead 99   Fir 51
Cider 100   Linden

Distilled Drinks:

Spoiler

Due to there being only one way to make each distilled drink (undistilled X in still) there is only one affinity each can get. Gin can have some varieties (cherries, strawberries gin etc.) but I had none left when I came to collect this data, and my focus was primarily on fermented, not distilled drinks, as the combination of drinks and scrap gives many more options for combinations than static values for spirits.

Rum 60
Moonshine 7
Whisky 95
Brandy 6

Edited by Korhaka

1 hour ago, Korhaka said:

Do you still work on this? Over the past few weeks I have calculated the values for all the fermented (plus some distilled) drinks that I could find. As the ingredients used are not used in any other recipe I had to make some assumptions, however it works as long as they are used consistently. It doesnt matter if the container (fermenting barrel) is +4 and the wort is +2, or if the wort is +6 and the barrel is +0, because these ingredients are only ever used in this one container. I have not tested rare fermenting barrel as I do not have one, but adding one there if it applies should not be too hard.

Fermented Drinks:

Reveal hidden contents
Drink Type     Wood Scrap  
Wort with lots of hops 2   Birch 0
Wort with Hops 4   Pine 23
Wort with Ginger 10   Oak 24
Red Wine 28   Cedar 25
White Wine 29   Willow 26
Rice Wine 53   Maple 27
Wort with Sassafras 63   Chestnut 49
Wort 82   Walnut 50
Mead 99   Fir 51
Cider 100   Linden

Distilled Drinks:

Reveal hidden contents

Due to there being only one way to make each distilled drink (undistilled X in still) there is only one affinity each can get. Gin can have some varieties (cherries, strawberries gin etc.) but I had none left when I came to collect this data, and my focus was primarily on fermented, not distilled drinks, as the combination of drinks and scrap gives many more options for combinations than static values for spirits.

Rum 60
Moonshine 7
Whisky 95
Brandy 6

rl for me and kaz both been crazy of late. but ya ill try adding this to database it will be marked with z for testing till i can prove the math is right.

can u drink fermented stuff?

Edited by icbash
forgot something

Things like beer can drink after fermenting, wort with hops → beer, wort → ale, that sort of thing. While other things require distilling will be called something like undistilled moonshine.

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out ! Cool spreadsheet :)

Edited by WittleBunnBun

Been using this site for ages now. I love it to bits, but adding large amounts of ingredients takes a time. Some things I'd like to see:

• The option to edit existing meals in My Meals
  • To be able to type-search for ingredients instead of scrolling through a large list. Like I type 'ca' and the option for carrots appears. I can type carrots faster than it takes to scroll through all the ingredients.
  • Would also like it if when seeing ingredients in My Meals it sorted in the same format as in game. Arranging alphabetically in game and in My Meals doesn't line up the same which makes comparing ingredients in the inventory and on the site slow because I have to scroll on the web page to find whether or not I have that ingredient in the list.

Anyhoo, despite all this, I love the site.