Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Unfinished Bridges Stick Horses

If a rider accidentally steps onto an incomplete bridge piece, he is dismounted from his horse and his horse becomes stuck.  Cant lead, Cant tame because you must be on the same bridge piece, but you cant be because the piece is not complete.

The horse is likely under the bridge but visually appears to be on it, due to client/server desync. Had that happen to me both in WO and WU. Relogging for /lotime usually fixes it.

Here is another related issue with carts and bridges.

A big issue I have (and it is reproducible) is to ride a cart onto a bridge and disembark from the cart.  Then, try to embark.  The cart gets stuck in the bridge.  This is especially true if you log off while in a cart on a bridge or lose connection in the same situation.  When you log back in, you get transported to the land below the bridge.  The only way to get the cart unstuck is to unhitch the animals and push the cart off the bridge.

On 5/28/2017 at 3:45 PM, Eyesgood said:

Here is another related issue with carts and bridges.

A big issue I have (and it is reproducible) is to ride a cart onto a bridge and disembark from the cart.  Then, try to embark.  The cart gets stuck in the bridge.  This is especially true if you log off while in a cart on a bridge or lose connection in the same situation.  When you log back in, you get transported to the land below the bridge.  The only way to get the cart unstuck is to unhitch the animals and push the cart off the bridge.

Still happening in 1.6.0.0