Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

WTB: Strongwall Job (40 tiles - Release)

I have a mine that i was wanting to redo and there will be 40 tiles that i will need collapsed with you providing the favor for the job. I am not sure if i am even going to hire out for this job since i do have a new nahjo in the works but if the price was low enough then might just get it done now. 

The deed is on Release so send me your price for the job and we will go from there. I doubt anyone will be willing to do it for my low price though. (was thinking like 5s)  Send me a forum pm if you are interested.  

40 tiles is 2.8s in favor and 2.2 hours of casting and sacrificing, plus travel. How far apart are the tiles? I'd do it for 6s if you can wait until the weekend.

3 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

40 tiles is 2.8s in favor and 2.2 hours of casting and sacrificing, plus travel. How far apart are the tiles? I'd do it for 6s if you can wait until the weekend.

I will pm you about it. 

Depending where you are on Release, I may know someone who would do it for 5s.  Location?

If you still need this I got a two nahjos on release we can probably work something out. 

It has ended up being a bit more then the 40 tiles more like 47 tiles but i do have someone that is coming this weekend from what i understand.  If it does not work out with them I will let you know.