Sign in to follow this  
Evarya

Name and Shame

1 minute ago, Jakeii said:

Wether or not she has reached out, she is now. You know she wants them back now so why not give them back? Because you won't profit from the sales of those toons? Well you're not losing out either since you did not pay for them... Sigh..

Because she quit!!!  Obviously she can't be woman enough to go talk to the person and now she thinks making the name and shame she can get it bk...why should she have her toon's back she didn't want them there's alot of he said she said but in the end the 3rd person who was on coms is not on the forum that I know of and will not say anything because he takes her side when in the end she wouldn't contact the owner of the toon's

Eva you have never tried to contact me in facebook, shall i contact facebook and have them get me the proof to that? Do you want to really look like a liar about this?

Edited by MaurizioAM

1 minute ago, Evarya said:

Why would I just give my toons away!!!! With 100s silver!!!!

Imagine the outcome had you of kept your passwords private!

Go on then Maurizio.... I did contact you. I contacted you via messanger.

Edited by Evarya

Ive wanted to join in the voice comms with Ebonaura but have not had any invite to do so.

I don't know anything about this event but I have an opinion.

• Like 14

Just now, Chakron said:

I don't know anything about this event but I have an opinion.

Best statement I have seen so far , especially for many that had no part of any convo's

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Evarya said:

Ive wanted to join in the voice comms with Ebonaura but have not had any invite to do so.

Funny when you got back on the game and we were informed of your toon's not being given back and we asked if you had spoken to Mau you said no and admitted you have not gone on there comms since you came back and I said who you said Ebo...you had someone from JK trying to help you find ways to get your account back so you can try to fool everyone but the biggest fool in the end was you shared your account and couldn't settle this the grownup way instead went the bashful way!!!  Name and shame is SO easy when you don't know the whole story and rather just insult ppl and accuse them of being thief!!!  

• Like 1

Eva im sorry, had you actually tried to talk to me instead of trying to make me look like a thief after you quit and gave me the accounts, things could have been differently. The accounts have been in new ownership and have been paid for premiums many times now as well as skilled up much more then what they were. 

Your words during our private convo were that you were not coming back to wurm after i insistently asked you you may have 2nd thoughts in a few months, and for a few months the accounts were infact not even toughed as I was anticipating your return. in terms of switching the owner information... 6 months had gone by and that is when the account first switched hands. Meanwhile i had been paying for the permiums while the accounts were still in your email and password. It was after 6 months before anything started to change with ownership of the accounts, and when that happens you receive an email stating there was a change why wouldn't you reach out at that point?.

• Like 2

Shags showed me how to find that email but I never got it. Why didn't you contact me before you changed the details?

Edited by Evarya
  • Like 3

Shags showed me how to find that email but I never got it. Why didn't you contact me before you changed the details?

yes and I have told both parties I did this. I am open and have no need to lie on showing you how to search for an e-mail

• Like 1

In my opinion you shouldn't have sold an account for which you hadn't been explicitly told that they were yours. Someone saying they are quitting and trusting you with their accounts does not mean they are yours. Profiting from something that does not belong to you is pretty slimey. If you have evidence where she specifically said the accounts are yours, then okay. But just her saying she quits? 

If you sold the accounts, then maybe you should assist her in obtaining something of a similar skillset. or passing what you earned to her, as it was rightfully her account. Sure, take a part as a broker or whatever, but saying "Oh, you said something bad about me, you get nothing now" is not quite right.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 12

Shags showed me how to find that email but I never got it. Why didn't you contact me before your changed the details?

Why wouldnt i contact you about the accounts you gave me when you quit playing? I dont know never crossed my mind that after over a half a year and many insistent statements about not coming back and to do with the accounts as needed that i should have contacted you about accounts which were mine to change the information to. Wurm sends the information about changes to the account, and that would and should have been the time to inquire. You dont give something away and then decide when you want that its yours and you want it back. 

• Like 3

Yes I said I was quitting wurm but I never said you could have them. They were only ever on lend and I remember clearly saying that many times.

If they were only being lent you should have just given him the hash. (Im not siding with him, I'm just saying it was a stupid decision and you should've seen it coming)

You gave your password to someone and your account is now gone.   The hell did you expect?   

Take some personal responsibility people and keep yourselves secure.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Kendall17 said:

Lol why would you ever give someone the actual password and email just because you're going away. As much of a ###### move as it is/was, its your own fault, and thats probably how code club team will treat it as well. I'd say accounts are as good as gone.

Its easy enough to get the password from the hash value, can do it in 2-3 minutes. So giving password is no less secure than giving the password hash

I agree, it was stupid of me... but damned if I'm gonna do nothing about it. Something needed to be said.

I guess everyone was not as close of friends as you thought... I don't know the whole deal but trying to help her in anyway you can would be the decent thing to do.  (2 cents)   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kegan said:

I guess everyone was not as close of friends as you thought... I don't know the whole deal but trying to help her in anyway you can would be the decent thing to do.  (2 cents)   

He sold the accounts so he cant even return them if he was willing to.

3 minutes ago, Kegan said:

I think that regardless of the path she took you should do your best to make things right.

4 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

In my opinion you shouldn't have sold an account for which you hadn't been explicitly told that they were yours. Someone saying they are quitting and trusting you with their accounts does not mean they are yours. Profiting from something that does not belong to you is pretty slimey. If you have evidence where she specifically said the accounts are yours, then okay. But just her saying she quits? 

If you sold the accounts, then maybe you should assist her in obtaining something of a similar skillset. or passing what you earned to her, as it was rightfully her account. Sure, take a part as a broker or whatever, but saying "Oh, you said something bad about me, you get nothing now" is not quite right.

Because she didnt only say she was quitting she said to do with the accounts as pleased as she was NOT coming back. She even gave me a run down as to what the accounts would have and i insisted that i would just hold the accounts for her for her return as i always wanted to anticipate she would come back, but again she was clear as day when she said Moe i am never coming back. Others in the kingdom asked about her when we started back up and i told them the exact thing she said, and i still left the accounts which i was paying for in her name and information at the time, again anticipating she would still come back. After a little while longer no word from her the accounts started to become heavily used and 1 of the accounts mainly probably gained 75% or heck probably even more then 75% of the skills it currenly has between 3 players using it, when that account was sold it wasnt sold for profit it was sold to only cover a small portion of the premium time i had paid for which was well under the accounts worth. The other account also wasnt sold for profit as it again changed hands int he same fashion to cover prem cost that was remaining on the toon, and again more work went into the account during that time. 

Im sure you remember clearly stating many times they were on Lend, you want the account back so that makes perfect sense you wouldnt say you said anything otherwise, but that does not make it the truth. 

Why would i steal your accounts out of all of the accounts information i have? I have many account information of which i have even paid for their premiums and yet there are no issues with account theft. 

1 minute ago, Kegan said:

Honestly had she actually come to me instead of all this bullshat i would have gone out of the way to help her. I have no compassion for this type of crap because its wrong. Being contacted by players in game being slandered by people who have no clue and not a single direct contact by the person. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Niki said:

should be banned asap

Have to be impartial about this. He didn't do anything against the rules so no ban is forthcoming. He legit had the passwords, given to him by her.

• Like 1