Sign in to follow this  
Evarya

Name and Shame

My characters Evarya and Evayla had been stolen from me.

Over 2 years ago I joined Ebonaura over on Chaos and became a trusted member and I eventually made my main character Evarya a Champion. I put a lot of trust in Ebonaura and vise versa. However by the time my Championship ended I was burnt out of playing Wurm and for personal reasons I quit. I had a lot of respect for the King of Ebonaura and he (by the time I quit) knew my passwords to my accounts. Evarya had over 100s in the bank also.  I told the King he could use my accounts while I wasn't playing and said I didn't know when I would come back.

Nine months later, I couldn't access my account by password or email. I have since spent the past 3 months trying to get hold of various people from Ebonaura including the King himself but I have been told nicely they will help, never to hear from them again or ignored. 

I accept that the 100s silver is gone, but I want my main character back.... please give her back.

Join DD, we dont steal

He tried to sell me and others this account, wow....

Edited by Rolandt
Maurizio
  • Like 1

Insane

I am sorry for your troubles. I hope you get it sorted out quickly

Edited by Kawdzo

thats pretty shitty, when i messaged him about the selling accounts he did tell me Evarya was for sale.

Screenshot of him advertising it :

trHBzZY.png

Edited by Egard
  • Like 1

Not to pick quam's with anyone and I know this may cause 1 or 2 but You did state to me and the wife that there was no contact with the king of the Condemned on getting these toons back. Therefore a name and shame is hard to go by without contacting them besides through others.  I suggest trying an alternate road than this honestly.

You admitted you didn't attempt to contact the person who had the toon's how can you go say they were stolen?  This is pathetic!!!  Easier to point fingers and try to make one look bad instead of acting like a grownup adult and go ask if the toon's could be given back I guess...Gota love drama!!!

This was originally posted in the Ebo recruitment thread where Maurizo replied, so he is fully aware she is requesting the characters back. That post was removed shortly after. This was at least 3-4 days ago.

Edited by Threap
  • Like 5

Well I did try contacting this person of interest by Facebook but was ignored about 3 months ago actually. 

• Like 1

He tried to sell her accounts, and he has ignored attempts she has made to make contact.

he is online right now killing alts, maybe of other previos Ebo members. So should be no issue to get this resovled.

• Like 5

Just now, Evarya said:

Well I did try contacting this person of interest by Facebook but was ignored about 3 months ago actually. 

That's not even true you told us on voice you refused to go talk to anyone and you have not ask the person instead you'd find someone to help you so whatever easier to go cry wolves and point fingers hoping you'll get everyone against him and you'd win seriously pathetic!!!  

Just now, Shagsangel said:

That's not even true you told us on voice you refused to go talk to anyone and you have not ask the person instead you'd find someone to help you so whatever easier to go cry wolves and point fingers hoping you'll get everyone against him and you'd win seriously pathetic!!!  

She posted in the recruitment thread for Ebo several days ago, you claiming she has made no effort is complete nonsense.

• Like 1

Sadly this is not the true story about the accounts as you quit playing and gave me the information AFTER you stopped playing, emails and passwords as to take over the accounts. I even told you we would wait your return in a few months and your own words used in voice comms were, "Moe I will not be coming back to wurm". The accounts remained under your information for 6 months to which after that time and premium time being paid into the accounts as well as skills. 

Your calling me out on a name and shame for stealing when the fact is you gave the accounts away and you dont want to own up to that. You never tried to reach out in the many ways you could have letting me know you were trying to get the accounts back, yet for only the past 2 months not 3, i have been contact by people saying i stole the accounts and why. You have my facebook info we are actually friends on there for the time being, yet never received a msg from you. You know who i am on wurm forums and the first and only PM i received from you was yesterday or it may have been Friday... You have my cell phone number and again no contact was made. The Mods on forums can attest to the fact that the only msg i have received was Yesterday or Friday.

Its a shame you have to lie about this and you didnt just own up to it and contact me yourself when you should have. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Threap said:

She posted in the recruitment thread for Ebo several days ago, you claiming she has made no effort is complete nonsense.

this is recently maybe on the forums Threap but not on voice coms. You were not part of them convo's

Just now, MaurizioAM said:

Sadly this is not the true story about the accounts as you quit playing and gave me the information AFTER you stopped playing, emails and passwords as to take over the accounts. I even told you we would wait your return in a few months and your own words used in voice comms were, "Moe I will not be coming back to wurm". The accounts remained under your information for 6 months to which after that time and premium time being paid into the accounts as well as skills. 

Your calling me out on a name and shame for stealing when the fact is you gave the accounts away and you dont want to own up to that. You never tried to reach out in the many ways you could have letting me know you were trying to get the accounts back, yet for only the past 2 months not 3, i have been contact by people saying i stole the accounts and why. You have my facebook info we are actually friends on there for the time being, yet never received a msg from you. You know who i am on wurm forums and the first and only PM i received from you was yesterday or it may have been Friday... You have my cell phone number and again no contact was made. The Mods on forums can attest to the fact that the only msg i have received was Yesterday or Friday.

Its a shame you have to lie about this and you didnt just own up to it and contact me yourself when you should have. 

You didn't buy the accounts, the morally correct thing to do is return them to the owner.

• Like 3

I have tryed contacting you on Facebook as this is the only method I have now to contact you but you ignored my hello's. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaurizioAM said:

Man unless you can prove that she specifically said "they're you accounts to do as you see fit" then i dunno man. It looks bad to say the least.

Evarya if you really have , then paste the screenshots shoing you said hello and he will be pretty much cornered and looking a bit rough.

Wether or not she has reached out, she is now. You know she wants them back now so why not give them back? Because you won't profit from the sales of those toons? Well you're not losing out either since you did not pay for them... Sigh..

• Like 3

Why would I just give my toons away!!!! With 100s silver!!!!

You both are here now so just give the account back to her 

• Like 6

Just now, Threap said:

You didn't buy the accounts, the morally correct thing to do is return them to the owner.

Bought or not the accounts were given one way or the other. Had she not tried to lie about everything im sure things could and would have gone differently, I no longer owned either accounts 2 months ago, and still do not but I have very direct contact with them. One account went to a player who probably gained 75% of the skills the account has. The other account has passed 2 hands, but i had and still have account access to both. The lying about the accounts is uncalled for and also the reason why I will no longer take any part in communicating about them. I have said the truth about it and i have the original email and passwords saved as proof they were not stolen accounts. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kegan said:

You both are here now so just give the account back to her 

+1

• Like 1