Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Catapult and Trebuchet testing!

Yes, the bridge sections I was able to hit and damage (regardless of successful launch) were the first four tiles on the lower, ground end of the bridge, so the first two connected to the ground, and the next set of two.

So figure I would do some more testing with catapults since your last changes.

2PwuPyk.jpg

No problem hitting the fences that are parallel to me, but can not hit the perpendicular ones at all. Using 45 angle and those shots range from 21 winch to 28 or so.

I did shots from center of the tile and shots with the catapult sitting on the tile border.

Am I missing something here? 

Edited by JakeRivers
  • Like 1

When using a battering ram on the tile highlighted in the below photo I was getting the 'area is too crowded message. There was a mailbox and statue on the other tiles, I pushed them to the side but still getting the message, will try pushing the mailbox one more tile over.

5mEBaDe.jpg

It was the mailbox, pushed it 1 more tile north and no more message.

Edited by JakeRivers

On 4/9/2017 at 10:47 AM, Darklords said:

80e7e92b5c6d579962a83c09640d8127.png84f7bcd14ca97e3ed2509175df1fcde3.png

690daa5d1080ce46840247bb4c3265a8.png

All give me the message [23:44:55] The beam of the battering ram hits nothing. I've tried it from more than just these distances was more just an example of how close I've tried it but I've also tried it more in the middle and any distance I can push it in between.

Its a battering ram it would make more sense if you had to attach to use it at a little expense of CR. Then you can scale dmg accordingly by each person added.

Having issues with battering rams underground. 1 tile wide area stone door ahead nothing on the ground, nothing behind me for 2 tiles. See pic. but still getting cant use this in such a crowded area message. Any ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/2gPWT

Edited by TheShawv

Edited by armyskin
Discussed on other thread

Tried to raid a building with a battering ram.  I guess there was a large anvil inside.

[03:13:40] You can't work with the battering ram. This area is too crowded.