Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

Harmony Pass - A new tunnel project.

Glorious day! The veins in the way of the canal are gone! Time to lower it down to the max depth.

• Like 2

Careful, Zaj is logged off in the middle. Poor soul will drown, swimming is not Maggish. :P

Fear not, we still have a use for his glorious lava powers! (also real men don't swim, lead plate armor allow you to walk on the canal bottom!)

• Like 1

you can now get a rowboat through half of the west canal and i'd recommend one for the mine_forward to max depth. 
currently it's at max autolevel depth. (50% done) 
unfortunately not only was i 1 week late to this post due to a dead PC, but now my premium has run out.

when you auto-level the client changes its mind as to what the max level depth is...
A tile that you flattened cannot be flattened due to depth if you cancel the process within 30 seconds of completion. 
whereas if u let it complete (and had the stamina to do so) it would, complete. 
i'd write a bug report if it wasn't so confusing to explain. 

when you're non premium, 30 seconds becomes 60 seconds which is an entire stamina bar.
meaning most of the time, it won't complete. 
really sorry about the timing, im taking my main home. 

4kOLm6c.jpg

Explora boat for scale. Also Explora for exploring the easter branch of the tunnel. A lil touch of concrete here and there, some support beams  and it will be done!

It's already at the final depth and can be used.

Current work involve concrete, support beams, drowning and mining the west tunnel.

Edited by Odynn
bad forum is bad, fix it please!
  • Like 3

rgCbgFY.jpg

Behold the lighthouse with extra rainbow!

(sandstone - marble - stone and plain stone walls).

NyuYD3M.jpg

Oh... yah... btw. Tunnels can now be used to sail from echo to nightmare lake.

Edited by Odynn
  • Like 5

JrlYQnl.jpg

Since winter is upon us (and i have not played with transmutation liquid yet), enjoy the deed planner preview of the sleepless night deed.

A bit more paving, a slight hint of dredging here and there and we will be good to go. The canal can already be used by all boats normally! (Nightmare lake is a bit shallow but should still be doable.)

On a side note, once the peat is done, we will most likely hold a cast-a-ton for all vynoran priest to turn that pesky grass into tundra. Free favor, free altars (free sermons?!), the kind of priesty fun no one want to miss.

• Like 2

And we are live! Or heritaged in our case.

[03:43:53] <Enki> alright 7 signs posted.  Harmony Pass is now an approved Heritage

This new status mark the end of a month long crazy project. I want to thanks again everyone who provided help and made this long timed planned canal a reality.

The only remaining thing to do is the tundra on sleepless nights, but i will make a proper announcement for that on the forum when the favor will be ready.

• Like 7

Good job - grats!